- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Cluster IT HeadNumer ref.: HQ/184/WAW
- Managing and ensuring the efficiency of IT infrastructure in dedicated Cluster;
- Designing strategic plan for driving transformation in the company;
- Managing the Cluster IT team, developing it towards high performance,
- Training, advising and monitoring the effectiveness of subordinate employees' activities;
- Implementation and control of standards and procedures for access and use to IT infrastructure;
- Local implementation of safety standards and procedures in accordance with the Group's procedures and legal regulations;
- Engaging with business leaders and other colleagues to understand business priorities, needs and pains and identify opportunities to address them through technology.
- Planning and manage the cluster IT budget.
- Supervising IT projects, taking care of its adjustment to the organization's goals, participation in regional and global IT projects, implementing and adjusting them to local needs;
- Nurturing effective communication and cooperation with business leaders and other colleagues in the affiliate, regional and global IT teams and external partners. Manage local IT vendor relationships.
- Translating the demand and the opportunities into IT plans, leveraging global IT portfolio wherever possible;
- Providing adequate measures for protecting company’s data assets against cyber risks (data leakage, thefts) and ensuring compliance with applicable personal data protection laws (GDPR).
- Configuration and maintenance of servers, managing the ticket system.
- 8+ years of experience in a similar role, ideally in the B2B services industry;
- 4+ years of experience in team management leading diversified teams;
- Higher education in the field of IT;
- Experience in working in matrix structures;
- Proactively finding solutions and the ability to understand business needs and the ability to meet these needs with IT solutions;
- Very good command of English (C1);
- Proficiency in product/project management and hands-on experience with Agile.
- Opportunity to develop within an international organization;
- Infrastructure and team management in a cluster structure;
- Stable employment conditions (employment contract) and additional benefits as part of the social package;
- Involvement in international projects;
- Independence and freedom of action;
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas and co-create innovative solutions;
- Nice and relaxed working atmosphere in a well-coordinated team.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.