Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD”, reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive individual who will join the Cluster ECA Portfolio team as a Portfolio Manager
Location and Reporting Line:
We are looking for a Portfolio Manager based in Poland who will report to the Cluster Portfolio Director.
Main Purpose of the Job:
The Portfolio Manager for Poland and Danube plays a key role within Cluster Marketing & Product Management team. He/she leads the executing of deployment plans and ensures that new products are introduced right from the first time. In the role you will be working with absolute latest developments and innovations in Tetra Pak’s packaging portfolio. You will drive discussion and decisions of packaging portfolio related topics with Market Operational Team. The role provides international exposure and collaboration with global Product Groups.
Cluster Portfolio Manager P&D
For 80% of his/her Time:
- Plan and follow up New Product Introductions (NPI’s) for Poland and Danube:
- Plan, prioritise and follow up new NPI projects.
- Guide and drive all relevant cross functional team members.
- Deliver New Product introduction using defined process:
- Prepare and drive new product introduction (NPI) project in Feasibility and Readiness phases
- Consolidate deployment lessons learned and identify implications for future market/cluster deployments
- Deliver product portfolio information and training across the Cluster:
- Learn and be the ambassador of the world’s greatest packaging portfolio
- Utilizing available training modules, tools and resources to deliver product knowledge sessions to colleagues
- Follow up and support global developments:
- Collaborate with colleagues from ECA cluster and Product Groups to define customer requirements and direct ongoing and future global developments.
- Drive Value Researches
- Drive portfolio deployment strategy with the KATs. Fully embedded with the local teams
For 20% of his/her Time:
- Drive Marketing with Key accounts in the respective region. Portfolio deployment and marketing/communication activities with the customers
The position requires 20% of travelling.
We belive you have
- A degree in Marketing subjects or Engineering
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good Polish language skills is a big advantage
- At least 4-6 years of experience within Marketing/Sales/Portfolio/Project management area
- Experience in FCMG sector
- Portfolio knowledge (preferred)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Stakeholder and Customer management skills
- Informal authority to drive people and influence them at all levels in the organization
- Strong analytical skills
- Autonomous, creative and self-starter personality
- Strategic thinking and ability to implement at operational level
- Ability to establish and maintain a network within and outside the company with people in different positions
- Entrepreneurial and creative spirit
If you are interested
- Being part of an international company with a secure and stable background
- A long term opportunity
- Competitive salary