- Poleczki Business Park B1, Osmańska 14, 02-823 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ważna jeszcze 16 dnido: 28 sie 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
Cluster Quality Issue Analyst
We are looking for a Cluster Quality Issue Analyst who will be responsible to analyze incoming technical issues related to our customers equipment and perform systematic reporting of all technical issues and forward them to responsible organization within Tetra Pak. You will lead the consolidation of all data to enable fact-based communication and decision making on many different levels.
You will be part of our Quality & Technical Support Team in cluster Europe and Central Asia. You will report to Cluster System Issue Analyst Team Leader. Our organization is responsible for quality process, leading the resolution of escalated issues, claims handling and pro-actively securing expansion of solutions.
You will be based in Warsaw, Poland.
Travel is expected up to 10% of your time.
- Analyze the problem, analysis of consolidated issues and handover to responsible organizations
- Analyze customer claims, provide solution, forward root cause to owner according to claim policy
- Analyze data and create statistics and reports on issues and claims to support business decision
- Provide system analysis on escalated issues
- Ensure data quality and update of consolidated issues
- Support and coach the organization on process and tool utilization
- Communicate on daily basis with our customers and collaborate internally to find solutions
- Probably have a University degree within a relevant field
- You have at least 3 years of experience of quality analysis, systematic problem solving, data collection, consolidation and reporting
- You have a total of 5-7 years of experience where you have worked with quality- and/or project management
- You are proficient in Polish and English and at least one additional European language (preferred Russian, German, Nordics) both written and spoken
- You have experience from stakeholder management in an international environment, including direct customer contact
- Someone who’s focus on quality is strong, who is structured and precise
- You are analytical and a well organized person who enjoy problem solving
- You have technical interest and ability to go to the depth on issues
- You can think in a broader perspective with overview how things are connected
- You communicate well and collaborate easily with others across boundaries
- You are comfortable to work on your own in an independent way and you seek to be a part of an international team
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements