sharing the costs of sports activities
- Offer expired 8 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
As Co-Packing Planner you will be responsible for working with our commercial teams on planning and executing all co-packing activities in the CEE market. This covers activities like relabeling, bundling, one-off’s, displays and specialized customer mixed shelf displays. You will work with in-house and external co-packers and material suppliers as well as with our Customer & Shopper Marketing and Sales teams on a regular basis. Success of the role is defined in on-time, with high quality standards and cost efficient activities to our customers.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Recommend optimization plans within co-packing operations to the Co-packing Manager in compliance with the long-term objectives of the Supply Chain;
- Encourage innovative solutions in work processes (Standard Operating Procedures) and in Co-packing operations;
- Maintain the most efficient and effective handling of products between warehouse and co-packing zone;
- Control the inventory of Packaging materials / Co-packing Finished Goods and the consumption of material according to the Co-packing order; Minimize the write off cost of packaging materials;
- Review each week co-packing order and packaging material stock according to demand and keep proactive communication on gaps and improvements required
- Maintain the financial parameters (co-packing service) in SAP to get proper management of saving report calculation. Implement cost reduction principle in all aspects of co-packing transactions and activities;
- Give regular update to relevant departments on promo production status;
- Ensure high level of partnership of the supply chain team with all local and regional organizations.
2 - 5 years’ SCH experience preferably within planning, project management, Co-packing or production operations, preferably in FMCG environment highly preferred
Successfully absolved apprenticeship or university degree with focus on marketing, logistics or sales
Effective way of working and attention to detail with problem solving and multi-tasking attitude
Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills in the international environment
Ability to work in a fast and dynamic organization
Be specialist in structuring, analyzing and understanding data – able to challenge commercial teams based upon facts and define scenarios for the future
Proficient command of English is a must - both written and spoken
Proficiency in MS Excel, vba skills would be an asset
Knowledge of SAP will be additional asset
What we offer
An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
private medical care
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day, and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Teams from J&J’s consumer business are creating digital tools to help people track the health of their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or national origin and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.