CoE Senior Accountant, BAEELM
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
About the Department
As a Centre of Excellence Senior Accountant, you will report to the Centre of Excellence Accounting Director based in Warsaw (Poland).
The Centre of Excellence for Accounting has been established during 2018 and we are currently responsible for the end-to-end accounting across 12 countries and 13 Novo Nordisk companies within three Business Areas in Europe East: Large Markets, Growing Markets and Poland. The Centre is key point of contact for Global Business Services in India, internal and external auditors as well as external service providers and hold the responsibility for ensuring effective end to end accounting processes as well as high quality deliverables from all parties in the processes. In Centre of Excellence we are ambitiously working to improve, standardize and optimise accounting processes across our countries
The BA EELM Office is based in Warsaw, having employees working remotely across EU East & South countries.As Centre of Excellence Senior Accountant, you will be based in Warsaw, Poland.
- Providing a comprehensive range of accounting services helping to ensure that all internal requirements are satisfied, and business objectives achieved, for several legal entities assigned to you.
- Coordinating and overlooking proper and timely monthly closings
- Ensuring tax compliance in cooperation with external tax service providers
- Delivering timely and high-quality Group reporting in cooperation with GBS India and external statutory reporting in cooperation with outsourcing service provider,
- Be the first point of contact for accounting matters for Line of Business,
- Acting as a Business partner to Operations and Finance Directors, being a role model of Novo Nordisk Way.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have:
- Min. 5 years of experience in accounting
- Academic degree in Finance or Accounting - Master’s degree and Certification in Accounting is considered as a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of IFRS, general tax matters and strong knowledge of SAP.
- Experience from an international and/or pharmaceutical company will be considered as a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills, quality, process and results driven, with high level accounting expertise.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
On a personal level you should have team orientated personality with a “can do” attitude, willing to pro-actively and openly communicate with the other members of the team and different stakeholders. In this role you should be able to perform under strict deadlines, to work fast under minimum supervision and feel comfortable taking on new responsibilities.
Working at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is its people. We know that life is anything but linear, and balancing what is important at different stages of our career is never easy. That’s why we make room for diverse life situations, always putting people first. We value our employees for the unique skills they bring to the table, and we work continuously to bring out the best in them. Working at Novo Nordisk is working toward something bigger than ourselves, and it’s a collective effort. Novo Nordisk relies on the joint potential and collaboration of its more than 40,000 employees. Together, we go further. Together, we’re life changing.
If you believe you are qualified, and are willing to take the challenge, please send your CV directly via our online application tool.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.