We are 189 000 awesome and ambitious people who create reality.
A person from the KPMG generation knows that their work makes sense, contributes the concrete value and gives a sense of self-fulfilment. They are independent, ambitious, eager to absorb knowledge and aware of their skills. They know exactly where they are going professionally. They decide what they choose instead of passively using what comes their way. They are open to dialogue, but not afraid to express their own opinions and have a real influence on the surrounding reality. They take up challenges, want to be seen and not ignored by their surroundings. They value naturalness and authenticity, but on the other hand they are able to skilfully create their own image. They are often individualists who live according to their own rules among other people with rules.
we currently seek
we currently seek
Cognitive Services Developer (GMS Technology)
what does the team do?
The GMS technology team design, develop and deploy solutions that assists employers and employees in relation to international assignments and business travel. We are localized in UK as well as in Poland. At the moment, we are looking for candidates with passion, who would like to join our voice and chat interface development team in Cracow. In our daily work we are focused on creating safe, innovative and ergonomic solutions that join specific business knowledge with new technologies. We support also many world-wide corporations which appreciate the highest level of services we deliver.
at KPMG you can work in
|general audit|| ||financial services audit|| ||tax|| ||advisory|| ||the law firm D. Dobkowski|| ||bookkeeping|
- Responsible for design and development of real time, high performance chatbot and voice assistant applications
- Develop unique methods that gather and delivers information with an aim of changing the way we interact with the digital world.
- Incorporate chatbot applications into the existing products
- Keeping project documentation up to date
- Provide ongoing support to end-users (advice, guidance, assistance and training)
- University degree (Bachelor or Master)
- Experience with Amazon Alexa or any other mainstream voice assistant
- Experience with Microsoft LUIS or any other mainstream language services
- Experience with consuming REST APIs
- Interest and experience in cognitive services
- Proficiency in C#
- Understanding of code versioning tools using GIT/TFS
- Interest in building cutting edge technological products with security in mind
- Very good command of English enabling smooth communication with team members
- Excellent problem solving
- Analytical thinking, positive energy, proactivity, „I can do” attitude
- People and organizational management skills
- Experience in ASP.NET Web development
- Experience in MS SQL / any other RDBMS
- Familiarity with UI/UX standards
- Knowledge of Unit testing / Test Driven Development
- competitive renumeration
- permanent possibility of learning and development
- stable employment
- good atmosphere
- respect for individuality
- work life balance
- clear career path
- international work environment
- interesting and innovative projects
• employee volunteering • Corporate Wellness Care&Stay programme • modern office space • massage at work • 15 subsidized sport sections • integration events • fresh fruit • life insurance • tickets to the cinema and theatre • multisport card • private health care • friendly onboarding • support of colleagues and supervisors