IBM BTO BCS in Cracow is one of the leading international companies providing business process support services. In our center we are providing accounting and financial services to foreign customers in three core processes: Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger.
Cognos Analytics Subject Matter Expert
- Design and develop complex Report Studio Objects – e.g. Active Reports, Complex Conditional Formatting, and Complex Hierarchical Development within List Frames
- Development of Framework Manager Packages for ad-hoc reporting as well as IT managed reporting based on business requirements
- Contribute to business requirements capture sessions
- Work directly with end users to mentor and/or deliver needed content
- Work with end-user to coordinate acceptance testing
- Participate in data warehouse and Framework Manager design and development
- Troubleshooting - Identify and resolve data reporting issues
- Document and maintain Business and Technical Specifications where necessary
- Provide detailed reviews of new Cognos Analytics releases
- Contribute to business solution strategy
- Review system performance and identifies and recommends improvements.
- Educated to a high level with a focus in IT, Computer Science, or Business Administration
- 1-2 years' experience of working in a Business Intelligence/Commercial IT Delivery environment
- Previous exposure to some or all of the desired skills through academic course work, industry experience and/or self-study
- Experience of working with a leading BI product; IBM Cognos Analytics 11 is preferred
- Experience of working with DB2, SQL
- Proactive in taking on tasks and identifying improvement opportunities
- Problem solving and analysis
- Good interpersonal skills (written and oral communication)
- Working knowledge of dimensional data modeling and star schema design
- Extensive experience working with structured and unstructured sources like flat files, XML files and databases.
- Experience in Cognos 11
- IBM Cognos Analytics Report Studio, Framework Manager, Cube Designer, Administration and Security
- IBM Cognos TM1 Perspectives, TM1 Web, TM1 Architect, TM1 Performance Modeller, TM1 Contributor
- Experience working with high volume data sets, power cubes, performance tuning, etc.