- Składowa 35, 90-127 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Are you fluent in French or Dutch, and do you have proven experience of working in an International Shared Service Centre environment? If so we would like to hear from you.
Based: Lodz, Poland
- Maximising the timely collection of unpaid customer invoices while minimising overdue accounts, write offs and credit holds.
- Verifying new customer accounts and working in co-ordination with Deduction Analyst, the business and the US/EMEA Risk Team in having these assessed and set up within SAP.
- Monitoring customers` payment trends though various SAP reporting tools and reporting back the findings to the AR Manager in monthly reviews and monthly metrics.
- Responsible for all monthly reporting of the aged debt within the department.
- Very good level of English and French or Dutch.
- Business Administration, Accounting, Finance Degree or equivalent (i.e. ACCA PQ or Q).
- 1+ years’ experience in credit, accounting or related field, including experience of reconciliation processes and procedures.
- Ability to synthesize financial information and present logical recommendations.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications. SAP experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment under high pressure and in sensitive situations.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of business, processes, systems and internal controls.
- Ability to identify, manage and implement process improvements.
- Good technical aptitude and systems acumen.
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external customers at all levels.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Kamis and Galeo.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via Aplikuj button.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.