Collection Specialist I / Specjalista ds. odzyskiwania należności
HireRight Poland Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Uniwersytecka 18, 40-007 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
HireRight is the premier global background screening and workforce solutions provider. We bring clarity and confidence to vetting and hiring decisions through integrated, tailored solutions, driving a higher standard of accuracy in everything we do. Combining in-house talent, personalized services, and proprietary technology, we ensure the best candidate experience possible. NAPBS accredited and based in Irvine, CA, we offer expertise from our regional centers across 200 countries and territories in The Americas, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. Our commitment to get it right every time, everywhere, makes us the trusted partner of businesses and organizations worldwide.
Collection Specialist I
/ Specjalista ds. odzyskiwania należności
- Very good English C1
- Nice to have financial background/experience,
- Excellent organisational skills,
- Good attention to details
- The ability to communicate effectively, internally and externally both written and verbally
- Be able to work under strict timeliness and under pressure,
- Be accurate and methodical, with a positive and influential manner and attitude.
The Collection Specialist I role is one of Finance’s main customer facing positions. Under some supervision, this person is responsible for receiving, conducting initial analysis, escalating (as needed), and resolving more difficult collection issues in a timely manner.
- Respond in a timely to customers and internal team member calls and inquiries in a prompt, professional, and courteous manner.
- May deal with mid-level accounts managed by Account Managers and/or group accounts, as assigned.
- Determine the root cause of a collection issue, quickly build trust with internal and external stakeholders, fully document / communicate the collection issue and solution, and validate all agreed upon resolution tasks are complete.
- Apply business logic to properly categorize a Collection issue and when necessary route the matter to the correct individual in a professional, friendly manner.
- Support other Credit Controller team members in the delivery of effective debt collection activities across the divisions multiple legal entities.
- Working hours - weekly rotation – 9am -5pm (first week) and 12pm to 8pm (second week).
- Private Medical Care
- Lunch Vouchers
- Group Life Insurance
- Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate
- Football & Running Teams
- Bonus Plans
- Friendly Atmosphere
- Career Path & Opportunities to Grow
- Multi-sport / Edenred card
- Paid Lunch Break (30 Minutes)
- Football Table, Darts, TV
- Social Fund (Glasses Voucher)
- Company Party
- Professional Training
View all our current vacancies visit: www.hireright.com/emea/careers