Collections Analyst with French
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Large international company moves its headquarters to Lublin!
This is a chance to grow and gain valuable experience with a global leader!
We are looking for people for whom communication in French is not a problem.
The Collections Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the collection activities meet the requirements of the company by maximising collections, reducing aged debt and collating high quality dispute information whilst maintaining a professional relationship with internal & external customers and partners.
- achieve daily, weekly or monthly targets as assigned by managing & collecting debt within the AR ledger
- responsible for collecting all revenue allocated on behalf of the agency
- participate in cash forecasting and planning, where requested
- participate in month end reporting
- oversee the accurate and timely reporting of client queries via GetPAID
- responsible for ensuring the standards of credit control relations are adhered to
- managing the integrity of the notes and supporting documentation regarding queries from clients
- ensure daily cash received is allocated accurately by securing relevant documents from customers
- assist in any ad hoc projects as directed by the Collections Supervisor
what we expect
- minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a multinational collections function
- proven track record in collections and query resolution
- strong negotiation skills
- ability to work to tight deadlines in order to achieve monthly / assigned collection targets
- highly organised and able to prioritise tasks, while being flexible and proactive
- commercially focused with a strong client service approach
- previous experience of working in a fast paced collections environment
- ability to build and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally
- a proven team player with excellent communication skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
- completely literate in English and essentially one or more other language skills depending on the region they are assigned to
- intermediate / advanced excel skills
- SAP experience an advantage
- GetPaid experience an advantage
what we offer
- stable job offers - employment contract
- attractive salary
- work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- company supports professional tranings and great career development opportunities
- free access to our award - winning learning platform
- benefits such as Medical Services, Insurance, Benefit Card to help on work – life balance
- possibility to work remotely after a period of implementation