sharing the costs of sports activities
Collections Co-ordinator II
- Królowej Jadwigi 43, Wilda, PoznańPoznań, Greater Poland
- offer expired 4 months ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
- remote recruitment
Demonstrates strong communication skills with customers and able to escalate effectively within customer chain of command when required to obtain desired results.
Use to working towards targets and forecasts accurately expected payment amounts per customer to support wider EMEA cash forecasts and takes responsibility for adjusting forecast should issues or opportunities arise.
Re-apply any cash that has been incorrectly applied so it matches customers remittance.
Ensure that AR receipts are posted in accordance to SOX compliance and assists Audit with any issues where audit procedures are needed to be followed.
Help and drive the reduction of unapplied cash and increase cash flow into the business.
Processes any write off's and refunds in accordance with EMEA policy to ensure AR ledgers reflect correctly.
Provide statement of accounts, invoice and credit note copies, backing data, set customers to Paperless and E-Billing, update PO references at account level and update billing.
Follows the default process for delinquent customers
• Experience of collections and cash application within a large corporate business or experience of managing a large complex ledger with excellent customer experience skills.
• Works amongst billing and customer care colleagues to ensure customer experience is always considered when collection action is taken.
• Recognises when large disputes exist and adjusts collection behaviour to match statement of account.
• Comfortable talking to customers on the phone and follow up with email when needed.
• Excel skills, minimum using pivot tables & V-lookup.
• Proficient English, written and verbal communication skills.
• Microsoft Office intermediate experience (Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint).
• Knowledge of Oracle will be beneficial.
private medical care
remote work opportunities
no dress code
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
Annual bonus scheme
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop their career with the experience of working with a Global technology company based in Poznan, Poland.
You will be part of a team of 11 experts, split between Basingstoke and Poznan, the core hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm, working 40 hours per week.
Meets Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and cash targets for assigned customers. Applies cash receipts and actively chases past due and current balances on a daily basis for payment dates. Contributes to reducing unallocated cash reaching out to customers for remittances. Works closely with Dispute team identifying billing issues that may result in impacted cash collections. Ensures tickets are raised to resolve any queries or disputes the customer has against their invoices. Creates and maintains a healthy communicative relationship with Sales and CSM's to ensure they are aware of their customer collection issues should they arise. Default Customers who are delinquent.
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.