- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
manage and organize the collections and dispute management activities according to a clear policy in terms of efficiency (priority setting, to do lists, shared customers, registration & follow up) and effectiveness (minimal overdues and disputes). This function should be performed in close cooperation with the businesses and the third party service provider (who executes large part of the collection and dispute management activities) in order to minimize the outstanding receivables.
You are responsible for
- Organize, support and develop accounts receivable process
- Establish, implement, and maintain an effective overdue control and follow-up program for all customer accounts that are late, overdue, potentially overdue, or written-off
- Execute the collection process for defined customers (e.g. strategic customers)
- Organize, support and develop cash & collection process
- Follow up on relevant queries and solving escalations in close cooperation with sectors
- Responsible for compliance of ICS checks
- Participate as an active member in Dispute Council
- Preform cash related activities including bank statement postings, application of cash, write offs and ledger coding
You are a part of
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Collections experience is desirable
- Background in F&A, Economics or Business Administration
- Customer service focus
- Determination to achieve excellent results
- SAP and Customer Master data process knowledge
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Team player, Open minded change agent who demonstrates the Philips Behaviors
- Project management: development and deployment of new processes and procedures
- Fluent English and Finnish
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.