Commercial Analysis and Pricing Project Manager
NR REF.: 1116808
For one of our Clients – international leader within modular constructions segment – we are currently looking for strong candidates for the newly created position of Commercial Analysis & Pricing Project Manager.
The role and responsibilities:
- Developing the pricing strategy for EE region portfolio of the products and services
- Executing and monitoring prices in direct response to market conditions, competitor price movements and Group pricing guidelines and price lists definitions
- Adjusting profit margins for each product and track income maximizing pricing approach
- Conducting analysis and assumptions to support the pricing
- Implementing new tactics and creating promotional campaigns
- Ensuring pricing changes are properly communicated to Sales teams and placed in the CRM & ERP systems in a timely manner
- Leading process improvements and develop communications for all pricing matters (internally and externally)
- Work closely with the sales, marketing and finance teams to ensure continuous improvement within pricing data, processes and tracking
- Working in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Policy and any additional site restrictions.
- MA Degree in Business Management, Finance, Economy (or comparable)
- At least 3 - 5 years of dedicates experience in leading and executing price strategies ideally in a complex, multi-channel business
- Analytical thinking and fluency in analytical tools with the ability to manipulate data via spreadsheets
- Advanced understanding of commercial and financial aspects of business area
- Commercial acumen and demonstrable experience of delivering results by successfully executing price change/strategies
- Ability to present complex pricing methodologies in a ‘simple to understand’ way ensuring quick and effective decision making
- A high level of personal influence and communication skills at a senior level
- Excellent leadership skills with determined attitude and global way of working
- Driving licence of B category and the ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Fluent English is a must
Our Client offers a rare opportunity for a pricing professional to join their international team to build and manage pricing strategy in selected countries of Eastern Europe (EE). The person will be responsible for development and implementation of the optimal pricing strategy within the Business Unit to maximize profitability and best practice in line with the Group pricing strategy and guidelines. OBU Pricing Manager will report to OBU Managing Director and SBU Pricing Manager.