- al. Jerozolimskie 146A, 02-305 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Macmillan Education is a part of Springer Nature group comprising a range of respected brands covering a diverse portfolio of publishing models. It is a privately owned global company that values an open and collegiate culture with emphasis on integrity of content and customer perception.
Macmillan Education is a provider of both print (books) and digital educational materials for the English Language Teaching (ELT) and school curriculum markets. Our publishing is supported by a wealth of educational services, which underpin our commitment to deliver the most effective and appropriate educational resources for students and Teachers.
As a global publisher with a local presence. You’ll find us in over 130 countries worldwide. Our mission is to respond to educational needs at a local level, whether this is through teacher training, online resources or just recommending an appropriate textbook.
With a number of new interesting projects opening up, we are currently looking for candidates to take the position of: Commercial Data Analyst.
Based in Warsaw (global operations)
The Commercial Data Analyst will further drive the commercial efficiency of the business through analysis of key sales data and support the development of essential business intelligence tools. The tools you develop and work on will drive insight and actions that help increase revenue and profitability across Macmillan Education.
- Collate, clean, prepare and analyse key business commercial data for dissemination and review by senior business stakeholders
- Work closely with the Director of Commercial Development to implement essential system improvements and roll out data tools
- Lead on the development of a set of tools to support the roll-out and successful implementation of our Transaction Pricing Opportunity strategy
- Work with the Director of Commercial Development to develop metrics for capturing, analysing, and reporting sales effectiveness across all product and customer categories
- Work with the Pricing Operations team and key stakeholders to specify, build and deploy the second iteration of the price benchmarking tool
- Attend relevant meetings and represent the Commercial Development and Pricing Operations team
- Support the Commercial Development and Pricing Operations team with ad hoc data requirements and analysis
- Build, maintain and improve automated cloud-based reporting tools and provide training to drive a culture of self-service access to data
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in working on sales data analysis
- Excellent commend of English
- Good and communication presentation skills
- Commercial use of statistical packages and related technologies (e.g. SAP Business Objects, R, Tableau, SQL, Excel)
- Commercial use of data presentation and sharing technologies (e.g. SAP Business Objects, Tableau, Google Data Studio)
- Manipulation and analysis of both structured and unstructured data
- Creative, combining data skills with a commercial drive and a desire to present information in a clear and accessible way
- Experience of working with/in distributed teams within a global business
- Some experience of agile project management principles
- An appetite for change and the ability to question the status quo with a view to driving continuous improvement
- Ability to identify issues, identify key stakeholders, and drive through resolution through strong influencing and matrix management skills
- A team player combined with initiative
- First-class attention to detail and accuracy
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Full time employment with a work contract
- Opportunity to work in an international environment, flexible working model / home / office
- All necessary working tools
- Friendly working environment with excellent atmosphere
- Private medical care
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO).
Wyrażam zgodę na wykorzystanie moich danych osobowych w przyszłych procesach rekrutacyjnych, w okresie najbliższych sześciu miesięcy.