- Aleja Pokoju 18, 31-564 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We’re on the look-out for a
The retail landscape is changing at a rapid pace. The boundaries between online and offline have never been more intertwined. In an effort to accelerate the omnichannel transformation agenda, PepsiCo Europe will be investing in developing advanced digital sales solutions for our independent customers
As an innovative company, PepsiCo Europe decided to develop digital platforms and expand them across all of its business units. Additional digital tools & capabilities will be built in light of customers’ needs and PepsiCo’s growth aspirations in the future. We are looking now for a Commercial Digital Data Scientist who will take ownership of advanced analytics models, supporting commercial digital capabilities.
Produce, manipulate, and interpret model outputs to facilitate use by local teams or local tools.
Support integration of model outputs into local business processes.
Identify and escalate opportunities to enhance and expand model functionality and applications.
Act as a lead point of contact with Sector and GBS Advanced Analytics teams.
Build & codify local approach: collaborate with sector stakeholders to co-create capabilities, tools & processes to drive efficiency, effectiveness & sufficiency.
Develop best-practices and scale lifting and shifting learnings across countries and categories
Maintenance of existing models
Periodic refresh of existing models across markets and brands
Periodic model validation to check the need for a rebuild
Guiding business with periodic updates
Formulate hypotheses, plan and execute statistical models for measurements/ROI analyses, share results with key leaders as well as drive meta-learnings
Ensuring Statistical robustness of the models and model reads
Ensure timely build and refresh of the models so that it can help in timely business decisions
Actively test data science concepts, and technologies that can be scaled across the portfolio
Partner with PepsiCo functional teams, agencies, and third parties to ensure acquiring, tagging, cataloging, and managing data periodically in structured format as needed for measurement statistical models
Create reusable modeling assets(codes, techniques, functions) to cut short refresh and model build time
Engage in R&D to try new modeling techniques to ensure faster and better answers to business problems
Key Skills/Experience Required
- 2-3 years of hands-on data science, model building
- High level of proficiency in either R or Python
- Experience either in analytics consulting or internal analytics teams
- Experience in translating a business problem into an analytics framework and vice versa
- ‘Best in class’ data science capabilities, for instance, a degree in data science or maths.
- Advanced knowledge of key data science techniques:
- Combining data from multiple sources through APIs, Semantic Web, etc.
- Data preparation and feature engineering
- Supervised / Unsupervised learning
- Collaborative Filtering
- Location of Analytics & Intelligence
- Hands-on knowledge of statistical modeling- well versed in techniques like regression, Bayesian, SEM, etc.
- Hands-on with Machine learning concepts & skills – Regularization, Gradient-based optimization Hyper-parameter tuning, models like Random Forest
- Able to translate complex concepts into clear stories for the business
Nice-to- have skills
- Azure, VBA, SQL, MS Excel knowledge
- Familiarity with Scala, Java, or C++
- Familiarity with query languages such as SQL or Hive
- Turkish Language
What we can offer
- Employment contract
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Multisport card