- Konduktorska 39, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
A Commercial Engineer positively affects the success of the Rockwell Automation business by being proactively involved in many diverse, fast paced, challenging projects that help enable the larger Rockwell Automation sales channel. The primary focus of this role will be working with Marketing, Sales, and Engineering to support customer engagements and aid in evolving the Connected Enterprise Story with a specific focus on simulation and emulation solutions built around Rockwell Automation’s integrated architecture controls and smart devices technologies.
This role requires excellent communication skills and the ability work with geographically and organizationally diverse teams. In addition to strong application development skills, strong commercial skills are also necessary. This position is based in Katowice, Poland and will require some travel globally, up to 15% (scheduled when possible), to support overall business objectives such as tradeshows, training and customer visits.
In addition, this role also includes the following responsibilities:
• Serve as technical expert to support and lead pre-sale customer engagements
• Work directly with customers to aid in high visibility pre and post sales opportunities
• Prepare technical documentation, presentations, webinars, videos and tools to improve sales force and domain expert effectiveness and support industry trade shows
• Evaluate products and provide feedback on features and performance
• Develop enhancements and gap solutions to meet specific opportunity demands
• Guide and develop technical materials to support technical competency initiatives
• Conduct customer demonstrations remotely and in Customer Solutions & Experience Centers
• Keep current with latest, relevant industry trends in simulation and design technologies
• Global responsibility could include early morning and/or late evening phone calls/meetings
• Capable of working independently and with limited supervision
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Engineering, other related discipline or equivalent experience
• Minimum 1 year general application programming experience in Java, C#, C++ or equivalent and understanding of object oriented programming concepts
• Minimum 2 years related experience:
o Integrated Architecture family of products including: Logix Designer, Ethernet/IP, I/O, CompactLogix and/or ControlLogix family of controllers
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Legal authorization to work in Poland is required
• Working knowledge and proficiency with:
o Motion Control
o iTrack and/or MagneMotion Independent Cart Technologies
o Rockwell Automation digital design tools including Studio 5000 Application Code Manager, Emulate 5000, Motion Analyzer
o Mechanical CAD package such as Creo, Autodesk, Solidworks, or OnShape
o Ansys Twinbuilder
• Ability to investigate & present advanced application simulation solutions
• Ability to organize one’s time in a fast paced and frequently changing environment
What we offer
Private health care
Allowance on MyBenefit platform
Christmas and holiday bonuses
International work environment
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.