- Konduktorska 39, Wełnowiec, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Valid for 17 daysuntil: 19 Aug 2021
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
A Commercial Engineer positively affects the success of the Rockwell Automation business by being proactively involved in many diverse, fast paced, challenging projects that help enable the Rockwell Automation sales channel.
In this role you will:
• Provide timely and effective pre & post sale technical content for HMI and EOI software and hardware products and services with limited supervision
• Demonstrates business and financial acumen by having an intermediate understanding of the industries using Rockwell Automation HMI and EOI products.
• Attains results by providing a liaison with development community to obtain answers to urgent or complex customer problems and enquiries.
• Participates in discussions with business unit stakeholders to collaborate on product development for the products supported in primary area of responsibility.
• Perform product investigations, focusing on customer use scenarios to help identify product problems or deficiencies, i.e. WIDFAL (what it does for a living).
• Creates technical content, leads sessions and defines/develops hardware/software required for training and/or commercial events.
• Conduct customer demonstrations in the Customer Solutions & Experience Centers.
• Effectively communicates commercially sensitive topics to subject-matter experts and the field ( webinars, in-person presentations ).
• Serve as technical expert to support and lead pre-sale customer engagements
• Work directly with customers to aid in high visibility pre and post sales opportunities
• Prepare technical documentation, presentations, webinars, videos and tools to improve sales force and domain expert effectiveness and support industry trade shows
• Evaluate products and provide feedback on features and performance
• Develop enhancements and gap solutions to meet specific opportunity demands
• Guide and develop technical materials to support technical competency initiatives
• Keep current with latest, relevant industry trends in automation, web, cloud and IIoT technologies
• Attend departmental, project and general meetings and effectively represent current status as appropriate
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science discipline areas, diploma in Electrical/Electronics, or equivalent experience
• Minimum 2 years direct experience in Rockwell Automation products (focus on HMI software and EOI hardware) and in diagnosis and troubleshooting of automation systems
• Experience with control automation equipment and associated programming software products.
• Working knowledge of Rockwell Automation software products (FT AssetCentre, FT View Site Edition, FT View Machine Edition, PanelView 5000, View Designer) or equivalent
• Ability to investigate & present advanced application solutions.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to organize time in a fast paced and frequently changing environment.
• Global travel up to 20%
What we offer
Private health care
Allowance on MyBenefit platform
Christmas and holiday bonuses
International work environment
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
This is how we work
This is how we work
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.