- Konduktorska 39, Wełnowiec, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Valid for 17 daysuntil: 19 Aug 2021
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
The Systems Commercial Engineer possesses and demonstrates a diverse set of technical skills and product knowledge coupled with ability to not only integrate Rockwell Automation products together, but understand how Rockwell Automation products are incorporated into an overall application. Possesses knowledge and experience with system design, applying multiple products/technologies together and the needs of customers.
The Systems Commercial Engineer is responsible for supporting the Rockwell Automation sales team with pre and post-sales technical issues. Pre-sales support includes proof of concepts, system architecture reviews and recommendations, customer visits, and the creation of customer facing collateral. Post-sales support may also be required at times to help resolve critical customer issues. Responsible for the development of technical presentations and demonstrations for use at tradeshows, sales offices, or customer facilities.
In this role you will:
• Responsible for supporting the Rockwell Automation sales team with pre and post-sales technical issues. Pre-sales support includes proof of concepts, system architecture reviews and recommendations, customer visits, and the creation of customer facing collateral.
• Possesses knowledge and experience from a more complete system design standpoint and able to apply multiple products/technologies together.
• Expected to maintain and continue to develop a technical expertise and commercial awareness of Rockwell Automation products and the industrial automation marketplace.
• Responsible for the development of presentations and demonstrations for use at tradeshows, sales offices, or customer facilities.
• Will lead the development, documentation and revising of product and system-oriented application notes to enhance the sale of Rockwell Automation products.
• Requires a minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience with overall control system design and/or supporting customer applications.
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering or equivalent combination of skills and education. BSEE or BSME preferred. Master’s degree a plus.
• Capable of using of personal computers and the appropriate applications, including but not limited to Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, SharePoint and OneNote, Microsoft Teams.
• Knowledge of Rockwell Automation core products, including but not limited to: PLCs, Motor Control, Operator Interface, Networking / Communication, Information Software , Safety and I/O.
• Solid business/technical writing skills, able to present topics to mid to large size groups.
• Field and/or direct customer experience desirable.
• Expertise with Integrated Architecture Builder, RSLinx, RSNetworx, RSLogix/Studio 5000, Connected Component Workbench, FactoryTalk View ME/SE, FactoryTalk Information Software (Historian, Vantage Point, etc.), and PlantPAx.
• Working knowledge of and ability to apply FactoryTalk Innovation Suite (PTC), Emulate3D, and other Digital Engineering tools.
• Experience with cloud infrastructure and/or virtualization software is a plus.
• Able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize accordingly.
• Must be adaptable, able to new learn new products/technologies outside current areas of expertise.
• System level troubleshooting ability.
• Capable to lead projects and/or project teams.
What we offer
Private health care
Allowance on MyBenefit platform
Christmas and holiday bonuses
International work environment
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
This is how we work
This is how we work
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.