Commercial lending - Analayst/ Consultant
Accenture Capability Network
- Warsaw Towers, Sienna 39, 00-121 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Commercial lending - Analayst/ ConsultantNumer ref.: R00015833
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Meet our Banking Team We work with our clients across the globe to address their most challenging and vital business issues, including setting their corporate direction, driving growth, and optimizing business and operating models. We help them with global strategy, insight-driven transformation, regulatory compliance and performance optimization through reinventing legacy systems.
What will you do?
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as an Banking Consultant in our Banking practice a typical day may include:
- Advising Banks and other Financial Services institutions on lending challenges and opportunities, with focus on implementation and compliance related with commercial lending
- Defining processes around modern lending by supporting or managing projects that address the latest global challenges from Credits’ and Banking world
- Defining business requirements to new solutions, support technology teams with implementation, make sure results are delivered with quality
- Building relationships with our global Accenture Banking team
- Being part of our Credit Hub helping to build assets around current and emerging lending topics. You will have a freedom to bring any new ideas
- Collaborating with probably the best credit experts the industry across Europe and globally
Who & What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor's diploma:
- Minimum 2 years of experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or other banking industry experience (e.g., Banks, Financial Institutions, FinTechs, Credits Service Providers)
- Hands-on experience in managing commercial lending processes – shaping, building, changing, improving
- Exposure to business requirements gathering and management or processes design in credits area
- Good mix and exposure to Business and Technology (business, technology, operations)
- Expertise in other credit areas including collection and recovery as well as regulatory reporting (MIFID, AnaCredit) is in plus
- Delivery experience in Core Banking, Risk, or other Banking areas and related organizational impacts (functional, business requirements, processes, roles, etc.) will be an asset
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.