Do you want to make a difference? Join our Future Leaders Program and help us solve the world’s biggest healthcare challenges.
GSK is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with Polish healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation. We provide Polish patients with over 300 medicines and healthcare products.
Future Leaders Programme
How does it all work?
- Over the course of 3 years you will gain in-depth insights into the GSK commercial business
- Your development will come through challenging job rotations and delivering projects in commercial functions such as marketing, sales, operations or analytics (e.g. business development, communication, finance), including possible assignment abroad.
- You’ll manage projects, prioritize tasks and build relationships with people at all levels of the organization
- You will learn and represent GSK products to appropriate healthcare professionals through building capabilities in scientific knowledge, business acumen and customer engagement
- You will challenge your agility to learn and build your skills in marketing, sales, project and customer management
- You will undertake leadership training that will equip you to become a leader of the future and inspire action through influencing and negotiating
- Whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer – at the same time building strong
What do we look for in a candidate:
- finished at least the third year of study or graduated from general management, economics, marketing, chemistry, pharmacy or similar majors
- proficiency of spoken and written English and fluent Polish
- strong interpersonal skills – someone who can connect people and ideas, come up with something new
- a proactive, enthusiastic approach to work and passion for continuous learning
- search for non-standard solutions and challenge status quo
- commercial awareness
- driving license
- You’ll be on 3 years fast track path to successful commercial business career.
- We’ll provide you employment on a fixed term job agreement.
- We’ll offer you competitive salary & attractive benefits.
- You’ll be aligned to your individual mentor.
- We’ll give you exceptional opportunities to develop both your professional and leaderships skills.
- You’ll attend a number of core training courses and have a chance to participate in international conferences.
- You’ll have numerous opportunities to meet with other graduates on courses and at networking events.