- Adgar Wave, Wincentego Rzymowskiego 53, 01-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Pełny etat
Exciting minds with the Commercial Management Future Leaders graduate programme in our Pharmaceuticals organisation
Education required: a Bachelors or Master degree in business, economics, marketing, management or related majors OR pharmacy, chemistry or related majors.
Language requirement: fluent English (written and spoken) and Polish (written and spoken)
Start date: September 2020
Assessment centre date: May 2020
Application deadline: We recommend you apply as soon as possible, because we accept ongoing applications and will close this vacancy once we have enough applications.
You’ll be excited by the thought of:
- building your scientific knowledge, business sense and customer relationship skills on a tailored development programme
- representing our products to healthcare professionals
- delivering projects in commercial functions such as sales, marketing operations or analytics
- learning how to prioritise and manage multiple projects, objectives and deadlines
- growing your marketing, sales, project and customer management skills
- shaping your own development and choosing courses in line with your needs and interests
- learning new skills and concepts
- to be a motivated and proactive graduate with a talent for solving problems
- commercial awareness and business acumen – a real interest in both sales and marketing
- self-discipline and drive
- resilience and the ability to adapt to change
- the confidence and courage to take key decisions
- the interpersonal skills to connect with people and influence
- the ability to understand complex products of a scientific nature
Our Future Leaders programme is designed to accelerate the development of graduates who don’t have significant previous professional work experience in the area to which they are applying. Of course, many graduates who join the programme have worked while studying or after graduation. If you’ve already developed substantial experience working in a professional role in your sector, while you would be able to apply for this programme, you may also want to look at direct entry roles in our businesses, as these may be the best way to build on your existing skills and expertise and develop a career at GSK.
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Employment on a fixed term job agreement.
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Non-wage benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)