Commercial Manager Eastern Europe
Who are Fenix Metals?
We are a world leader in tin recycling employing 225 people in Poland and 25 in branches and subsidiaries across Europe with a sister company in Dubai employing 50 people. Our commercial activities are global in reach and total sales exceed €125 million. Fenix Metals is a “best-in class” company whose key focus is the recycling of metals and turning them into new products in a fully sustainable manner. See more at fenixmetals.com
Fenix is a friendly place to work and our flexible approach to all aspects of business enables us not only to maximize relationships with our trading partners but also creates a very attractive environment for our employees. If you are looking for a stable company with good financial standing, providing long term employment, together with financial and social security, then joining us is the right move.
We are looking for a commercial manager with responsibility for Eastern Europe. You will become part of our strong international commercial team and will be based at Fenix office in Poland. Over time the position may grow to become a leading commercial director or even the head of the commercial department.
Your responsibilities will be:
- All commercial activities from purchase of raw material to sale of the company's products in Eastern Europe
- Developing raw material purchases and metal and product sales
- To build and maintain positive relationships with business organizations in the metallurgical industry
- To prepare purchase calculations and sales offers
- Shaping and implementing the pricing policy
You will have the following qualifications:
- International experience with fluent English
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar or relevant position
- Experience in the metallurgical or metal industry would be an advantage
- Proven successful relationships with suppliers and customers
- Highly developed trading skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Readiness for frequent business trips
An attractive package commensurate with the position offered. A bonus will be paid based on results achieved and your commitment, together with ongoing personal development/training and a company car. Please send your application (CV and cover letter) using the form available HERE.
Please send your application (CV and cover letter) using the form available under the APPLY button below.
Please attach the folllowing statement to your CV:
" In accordance with art. 6 section 1 letter and the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. (Journal of Laws EU L 119 of 04/05/2016) I consent to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for current and future recruitments. "
Please be advised that the data administrator is Fenix Metals Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Chmielów at Strefowa 13. Data is collected for recruitment purposes. You have the right to access your data and correct it. Providing data is mandatory based on legal regulations and in the remaining scope is voluntary.
Please be advised that we do not return sent documents. We reserve the right to respond only to selected offers.
Thank you for your application. At the same time, we would like to inform you that we will contact selected candidates whose professional profile meets the conditions of the announcement.