- Ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
Sweatband.com - part of Neutron Ventures joint venture group, is one of the UK’s largest online sports equipment and fitness retailers. With a service and satisfaction level like no other, Sweatband.com prides itself on offering fantastic products at incredible prices and a premium level of client support.
This vacancy is for a full-time position of Assistant in the Commercial Marketing Department of Sweatband.com - the UK’s fastest growing sports & fitness equipment e-commerce business. This position is based in the Lodz office of Sweatband.com, conveniently located in Piotrkowska street. The typical working hours are 10am to 6pm, though flexibility for busy periods may be needed.
The successful candidate will be involved with a wide variety of tasks, including:
- Providing assistance and support to the Commercial Marketing department
- Supporting the development and growth of the company, through a combination of database analysis, reporting, research and ad hoc projects.
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Liaising with the Ranging team regarding range updates and/or pricing
- Implementation of ongoing commercial and marketing tasks
The ideal candidate will:
- be fluent in spoken and written English
- possess superb attention to detail and analytical skills
- have ability to work unsupervised and to challenging deadlines
- be able to adapt to changing working practices and processes
- have good organizational skills
- have good communication and interpersonal skills
- have ability to multi-task
Necessary training will be provided.
An opportunity to work in an English speaking environment to become part of a dynamic and fast growing, international company in a position that offers great variety and personal responsibility and satisfaction.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
Also, please specify:
■ when you’re able to start work
■ preferred salary
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)"