Commercial Quality Manager (Medical Devices)
Grafton RecruitmentO firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Grafton Recruitment, founded in 1982, is a leading provider of recruitment solutions with more than 30 years' experience. Grafton Recruitment is one of Europe's largest independent firms, placing experienced professionals, mid &top management in all industry sectors, functions and public services.With 30 offices in Europe and about 650 employees we cover the following countries: Czech Republic | Hungary | Ireland | Lithuania | Poland | Romania | Slovakia | Turkey.Our high quality of service is proved by ISO certificate.
For one of our international Clients, a renowned global company from the medical devices sector, we are looking for a Commercial Quality Manager who would join their global Quality Team focusing on Distributor Quality.
- building and maintaining good relationships with Country Managers, Partners, and distributors across several regions
- acting as a Subject Matter Expert and advising business in Quality matters concerning the company's cooperation with distributors (including regulatory)
- quality assurance: monitoring and reporting on distributors' performance (Excel)
- taking part in both internal and external quality audits
Please note that this not a people management role, you would not manage a team here.
You are perfect for this position if:
- you have a least 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance in Healthcare
- you were responsible for working directly with distributors or suppliers
- you speak English fluently (C1 is a must-have)
- you are familiar with medical devices regulatory framework and/or pharmaceutical law
- a degree in Life Sciences would be an asset
- private medical care (including dental care) and life insurance
- annual bonus
- Lunch Card and Sports Card
- Pension plan
- internal and external workshops, including access to several e-learning platforms
- flexible working hours (possiblity to work a couple of days a week remotely)
Prosimy o dopisanie klauzuli: "Zgadzam się na wykorzystanie przez firmę Grafton Recruitment Polska Sp. z o.o. danych osobowych w celu pośrednictwa pracy (posiadania i przetwarzania przekazanych danych osobowych oraz ich udostępniania klientom w ramach prowadzonych projektów rekrutacyjnych) zgodnie z obowiązującą Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych (Dz.U.2002 r. Nr 101 poz. 926) aż do momentu pisemnego wycofania zgody. Potwierdzam, że zostałem poinformowany o prawach do zmiany, dostępu i ochrony tych danych".