- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For Siemens Sp. z o.o. we are looking for candidates for the position of Commissioning Engineer in Siemens Smart Infrastructure. The person in the position will be responsible primarily for the configuration and commissioning of control and supervision systems for the German market.
What are my responsibilities?
- Configuration of Control and Supervision Systems based on Siprotec and SICAM technology,
- Tests of system operation, participation in FAT / SAT tests,
- Start-up of SCMS and protection systems at electric power stations,
- Acting in accordance with the company's policy and internal regulations,
- Caring for a high level of customer satisfaction.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- A minimum 2 years of professional experience in a similar position related to projects in the power industry is required,
- Higher technical education (master's degree in engineering) - preferred fields of study related to automation, protection automation and power networks, completed at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering,
- Professional experience in protection and telecontrol technology
- Conceptual design and independent preparation of data point lists based on circuit diagrams
- In-depth knowledge for parameterization & commissioning of SIPROTEC 4 / 5 for the following protection functions:
- Good knowledge for parameterization & commissioning of RTUs (especially SICAM A8000) with logic functions
- Excellent knowledge of the IEC61850, IEC103, IEC104 and Modbus communication protocols for professional and standard-compliant assignment of data point addresses and testing of protection setting values
- Class B driver's license
- Professional German language skills ( for communication with customers from Germany and for direct coordination of complex technical projects) would be a strong asset
- Quality-oriented and independent way of working
- Willingness for business trips (to Germany)
What else should I know?
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in its sector and has a stable market position;
- A chance for professional development;
- Work in an international, diverse and friendly environment where English is the main language of communication;
- Competitive salary and many great social benefits such as:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- sports card
- subsidized meals
- additional (paid) holidays
- a possibility to work remotly (full-time or a few days a week)
…and a lot more!
If you are interested, please submit your application on-line via the "Apply" button.