Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. The company helps customers through leading technologies and a comprehensive portfolio of products, software and services. We are among 100 the most ethical companies globally.
- Develop and refine the sourcing strategy using input from global Sourcing Managers, regional business leaders and cross-functional inputs (e.g., Materials, Engineering, Operations, Quality, Industrialization and Marketing)
- Drive implementation of the sourcing strategy for assigned commodities. Establish working relationships within the business units, bringing a strategic sourcing perspective to all key processes
- Lead and drive results of specific strategic sourcing initiatives within assigned commodities and must be successful at managing and influencing a cross-functional team. Frequently interact with peers and customers to gain cooperation of others; might conduct presentations of technical project activities
- On an ongoing basis, the Manager will monitor and evaluate supplier performance (as per Sourcing Balanced Scorecard) of the suppliers related to assigned commodities. Assess risk according to global procedures, conduct regular business reviews with suppliers and stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement of the supply base
- Monthly reporting to senior management on key performance indicators within the supply chain
- Managing and influencing purchase spend of app. $20 million
- Identify and drive productivity improvements by leading joint supplier / unit teams - pursuing TCO reduction opportunities in alignment with the sourcing strategy
- Field of study- Technical or Business degree: Logistics, Economics Production Management, etc.
- Two years experience in Strategic Sourcing or a minimum of five years combined experience in procurement
- Strong team contributor, comfortable in leading cross functional and multi-cultural teams
- Basic Knowledge of metal and plastic parts fabrication technologies
- Knowledge in sourcing, operational procurement and supply chain
- Project management skills
- Presentation and communication skills
- English B2/C1
- Actively uses analysis tools (Excel)
- Working in engineering environment (Strategic Sourcing), using high-quality technologies
- Participation in the international projects
- Training and certification opportunities
- Annual corporate bonus
- Competitive benefits package including: group life insurance, private health care with dentist care included, cafeteria system (Multisport card, cinema tickets, etc.), holiday & Christmas bonuses, funds for canteen, language courses and others
- Unlimited access to coffee and tea in a spacious office kitchens
- Tokens to snacks, sweets and beverages
- Modern office spaces with ergonomic office desks in a high-class office building near the city center
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Recommendation program “Connect a friend”
Strategic Sourcing is a global organization focused on optimizing the company’s supply base focusing on the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by incorporating market intelligence, organizational goals, internal stakeholder requirements and external customer needs.
Rockwell Automation is the world’s largest company solely focused on industrial automation and information. Our purpose is to integrate control and information across the enterprise to help industrial companies and their people to be more productive.
| flexible schedule||creative environment||friendly atmosphere||professional training||global team||people centric||language courses|
|benefits package||cafeteria system||annual bonus||lunch funds||additional bonuses||life insurance ||private health care|
Are you interested?
If you are interested in the vacancy, please send your application in English by online form.
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.
All applications should have written the following clause:
Administratorem danych jest Rockwell Automation Sp. z o. o. z siedzibą w Warszawa 01-797, Powązkowska 44C. Dane zbierane są dla potrzeb obecnej rekrutacji, a w przypadku wyrażenia przez Panią/Pana wyraźnej i dobrowolnej zgody także dla potrzeb przyszłych rekrutacji. Ma Pani/Pan prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych oraz ich poprawiania. Podanie danych w zakresie określonym przepisami ustawy z dnia 26 czerwca 1974 r. Kodeks pracy oraz aktów wykonawczych jest dobrowolne ale konieczne do przeprowadzenia rekrutacji. Podanie dodatkowych danych osobowych jest dobrowolne i wymaga Pani/Pana wyraźnej zgody.