- Robotnicza 42A, 53-608 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Strategic Buyer is responsible for ensuring external and internal customer requirements for product sourcing to the supplier chain are met in a timely manner ensuring requirements for product pricing, quality and delivery are optimised to meet business needs and targets.
- Ability to build and maintain the relationships with the Suppliers you are responsible for
- Ability to develop and implement a Commodity or Sub Commodity Strategy.
- Working with existing or developing new supply chains, methodologies and sourcing opportunities, aligned to the Commodity Strategy.
- New Supplier identification, aligned to the Commodity Strategy
- Delivery of annual cost saving initiatives for the commodity and meet the terms of any contractual obligations, negotiating Long Term Agreements, to support the agreed commodity strategy
- Deliver Purchase Price Variance (PPV) performance for the commodity and associated improvement plans and activities
- Negotiations and renegotiations of long-term agreements with suppliers
- Governance and Ownership of Long Term Agreements for the Suppliers you are responsible for
- Preparing requests for quotations, conducting analysis and implementing changes to optimise Total Acquisition Cost in line with the Commodity Strategy
- Recommending, initiating and conducting changes of suppliers (source change)
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a strategic/commodity buyer
- Experience in managing purchasing projects
- Experience of contractual & commercial negotiations
- Experience of developing and implementing Commodity Strategies
- Understanding of technical drawings
- Ability to forge strong internal and external relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- High analytical skills
- May require Business travel
- Good written and spoken English is essential
- Great opportunity to start Your career in aerospace and defence supply chain industry
- Attractive compensation and benefits package: Multisport, Medical Care, Holiday Allowance, Pre-paid Cards etc.
- Challenging work in an international environment under highest standards
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly work environment
- Opportunity to work with people from different cultures and nations