- Wadowicka 7, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make good career decisions. We are a Recruitment Business Partner, specialized among others in Procurement worldwide and encourage you to join our Procurement Talent Communit
Our Partner is a prestigious, privately-held Automotive company providing the best solutions and components to major OEM Car Producers globally. For over one century, this international company is focused on achieving its goals by diversity, innovation, and globalization. The newly created Strategic Procurement HQ is looking for best-in-class purchasing experts that will manage the global activities in the electronics commodity
Commodity Leader - Electronics
- Define the global commodity strategy and develop a supply base to fill the supply base gap
- Manage Supply chain risks and align contracts and review exception requests in line with procurement strategy
- Be responsible to reach annual cost reduction based on company`s target
- Develop long-lasting and mutually-beneficial relationships with strategic suppliers and investigate risk-sharing aspects
- Drive Cost reduction activities to generate significate savings in the commodity
- Manage and negotiate main key commercial terms and contractual deals
- Coordinate among different global locations to ensure sharing of best supply-chain practices
- Conduct annual Supplier performance review meetings or management review meetings with key suppliers in the commodity
- Most of all - be a member Global Strategic Procurement Management team
You need to be a fluent English speaker with expertise in supplier sourcing, commercial negotiations, strong in data analysis and a natural buyer with a drive to deliver and exceed targets.
Previous experience in purchasing is a must, preferably in the automotive or electrical/mechanical engineering industry.
Knowledge and experience on how to create an efficient procurement strategy and strong negotiation skills is what we are mostly looking for.
Currently, on the market, there are various roles that sound similar. What we offer is different.
This is not just about delivering savings - this is about using your skills and working directly with the top management and worldwide locations, at the 'brain' of the company, which will give you the ability to see and hear the results of your work straight away.
So if you feel this sounds right for you - You know what to do.
All your information will be kept confidential.
When applying please enclose the below statement: “I hereby agree for processing my personal data contained in this questionnaire or other submitted documents in order to conduct and manage the recruitment process (processes) to work with SmartWays Sp. z o.o., including the provision of such data to potential employers. I understand that any of my personal data is voluntary and declare that I was told (I was informed) about my right to control the processing of my personal data, including the right to obtain information about how to share data and the recipients of the data, my right to complete and update the date, rectification of personal data, right to request to remove my personal data and right to object to processing in the above order, and to transfer data to other entities.”