- Robotnicza 42A, 53-608 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Incora™ is a leading, global provider of innovative aerospace supply chain solutions. Working from the inside-out, we add value where it matters most, and incorporate our capabilities into our customers' businesses.
Incora manages all aspects of supply chain from procurement to warehouse management to logistics to on-site customer services. We reduce complexity and increase reliability so our customers can deliver mission-critical solutions that improve our world.
About the role
The Strategic Procurement department provides the main commercial interface between the company and suppliers, developing and building strong relationships and helping to maintain the company as a market leader in Supply Chain Management.
The Commodity Manager will have an excellent opportunity to contribute to the development and success of strategic sourcing within the fasteners supply chain of Incora. They will have responsibility for the formulation and delivery of the commodity strategy assigned to them, including spend and market analysis, identification, and development of vendors, negotiation of portfolios and ongoing supplier relationship management.
The person in this role will be also accountable for optimizing the total acquisition cost at a global and regional level and for the development of strong internal working relationships both within the procurement team as well as intra-company. Moreover, the Commodity Manager will drive continuous improvement and maintain a market leading supply chain.
Holders of these roles are the principal people accountable for the commercial nature of all relationships with Incora suppliers.
- Manufacturer / Distributor relationships within the fasteners commodity (overall Spend of $100m).
- Driving projects to meet annual savings targets to protect / improve margin.
- Defining and driving Commodity Sourcing strategies for the assigned commodities to deliver the Procurement Quality, Cost, and Delivery objectives aligned to business and Customer requirements.
- Engage other Incora stakeholders including legal, quality, operations, and business development in the strategy development.
- Monitoring the supply market and providing subject matter expertise for developments within the market, competitor activity, technology, and capability changes to ensure a strong knowledge base.
- Negotiating with suppliers to deliver best in class quality and delivery performance and the lowest total acquisition costs.
- Driving the delivery of annual cost saving initiatives for the commodity and meeting the terms of any contractual obligations, negotiating Distribution and Long-Term Agreements to support the developed commodity strategy.
- Relationship management of suppliers associated with, but not directly managed by the Commodity Manager, within owned commodities.
- Managing Supply Chain risk to ensure continuity of supply, including the prompt and early escalation of issues.
- Developing relationships with Manufacturers to disintermediate other Distributors and maximize margin and opportunity for cost reduction.
- Adhering to all policies and regulations in relation to product sourcing, governed by legislation, customer specific/contractual requirements or Incora policies and processes.
- Participating and supporting product, package and global commercial sourcing requirements and commercial negotiations to ensure commodity knowledge and expertise is applied to commercial bids and thus ensuring compliance to defined commodity strategies.
- Driving annual performance improvement plans and/or assigned projects for the commodity, working in conjunction with operations, procurement or customers where necessary to deliver sustained improvements in line with the commodity strategy.
- Operating a policy of continual improvement including capturing and applying sourcing lessons-learned and using advanced purchasing information systems and e-commerce to improve sourcing effectiveness as well as process efficiency for the commodity.
- Preparing, issuing, and evaluating outcome of strategic sourcing activities including assessment of risk in tenders and recommending provisions and contingencies to drive lowest total cost of acquisition.
- Defining, leading, and executing all supplier rationalization programs in line with commodity strategies.
- Participation in improvement activities at department/company level to enhance business performance.
The successful candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably within engineering, scientific or business background.
- Experience preferred within manufacturing industry and within fasteners commodity.
- Experience in developing and deploying commodity strategies.
- Extensive sourcing experience within a technically demanding environment.
- Ability to negotiate and reach agreement with significant experience of delivering on negotiations.
- Significant experience in establishing, driving, and developing supplier relationships.
- Assertive approach.
- Open for traveling (US, Europe by plane or car) approximately once a month. Therefore, driving license is a must.
- Ability to manage projects and meet required KPI’s.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite competency including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Demonstrated business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral with the ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and stakeholder management.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others to excellence.
- Numerical competence.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Annual Bonus.
- Company Car.
- Christmas Pre-Paid Card, LuxMed.
- Friendly and supportive environment.
- Challenging work in an international environment with highest standards.
- Possibility to cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams.
- Great opportunity to start your career in aerospace and defense supply chain industry.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.