- Ważna jeszcze 24 dnido: 30 sie 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
LIUGONG DRESSTA MACHINERY Sp. z o. o. We are a globally recognized manufacturer of construction equipment dedicated to efficiently supplying our products worldwide via our dedicated dealer network. Our product offering includes a comprehensive world-class line of earth moving machinery offered only by a few companies within the industry. Our international network of distributors ensures a highly professional standard of sales and customer service. More about us: www.dressta.com
Place of work: Stalowa Wola
Direct supervisor: Supply Chain Manager
Scope of duties:
- developing the supplier base for the assigned category in order to ensure the highest quality at the best possible prices;
- global market research of the potential suppliers;
- analyzing the demand for production, sales forecasts and material consumption within a given category;
- negotiating with current and potential suppliers to meet quality, warranty and cost targets;
- classifying suppliers according to internal procedures;
- evaluation of current and potential suppliers in cooperation with the Quality Department;
- creating good relationships with suppliers;
- implementing methods and best practices that support low volume inventory forecasting and purchasing;
- identifying potential risks in procurement plans and taking mitigation measures;
- managing a team of buyers;
- participation in production meetings and cooperation with other company departments.
- higher education (technical will be an asset);
- 3 years of work experience in the production industry in a similar position (e.g. Sourcing Manager, Purchasing Manager, Purchasing Coordinator) and in the process of qualifying suppliers;
- experience in building and managing a team;
- ability to negotiate, understand and interpret contracts with clients;
- very good knowledge of English - B2;
- knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- accuracy and analytical thinking.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of the SAP system;
- knowledge of the technical drawing.
For your contribution and passion, we offer:
- an attractive international working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world;
- gaining experience in the construction equipment industry at a global scale;
- package of benefits (additional medical care program, life insurance, sports packages);
- opportunity to participate in training and raise professional qualifications.
By clicking on the "Send" button, you confirm that you have read the information below, regarding the processing of your personal data.
We are pleased that you are interested in our advertisement and are willing to join our team. Surely, you have already known that since 25 May 2018, the GDPR has been in force, i.e., Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in connection with the processing of personal data and with regard to the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (the General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the European Union L No. 119, p. 1). Therefore, we would like to assure you that we care about the protection of your personal data obtained during the recruitment process. In order to fulfil the obligations imposed on us by the GDPR, we would like to provide you with the most important information concerning your personal data in the event that you submit application documents.
Liugong Dressta Machinery Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Kwiatkowskiego 1, 37-450 Stalowa Wola (hereinafter “LDM") hereby informs that:
- LDM is the administrator of your personal data contained in the recruitment documents that LDM received through pracuj.pl;
- LDM may process your personal data for the purpose of:
-- carrying-out a recruitment process (legal basis: Article 6(1)(c) GDPR in connection with Article 221(1) of the Labour Code and other provisions of law, specifically regulating the possibility to perform work at a given position, and in the case where the scope of data provided by you in application documents exceeds the scope required by law – pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR, i.e., the consent);
-- contacting you in the event where LDM organises future recruitment - in the event that you give your consent (legal basis: Article 6(1)(a) GDPR);
-- establishing, defending and asserting any claims (legal basis: Art.6(1)(f) GDPR, LDM's legitimate interest in establishing, defending and pursuing claims).
If you require more information about the processing of your personal data by LDM, you can write to us to the following address: Liugong Dressta Machinery with its registered office in Stalowa Wola, ul. Kwiatkowskiego 1, 37-450 Stalowa Wola.
LDM will process your personal data until the expiry of the limitation period resulting from the generally applicable provisions of law, and in the case of personal data for the processing of which the consent has been expressed – until the consent is withdrawn.
We process your personal data indicated pursuant to the Labour Code or other specific acts (according to the requirements of the advertisement), pursuant to legal regulations, and providing the data is necessary to take part in recruitment. We process the remaining personal data (e.g., image) based on your consent, and providing it is completely voluntary and does not result in the inability to consider your candidacy. By sending us an application that contains additional information not required by law, you agree to the processing by Liugong Dressta Machinery Sp. z o.o. of your personal data contained in the recruitment application, in order to conduct recruitment for the position indicated in the advertisement.
In addition, you can also consent to the processing of your data for the purposes of conducting future recruitment processes for work in LDM. If you are interested in inviting you by LDM with its registered office in Stalowa Wola to future recruitments, please include the following clause in your recruitment documents: I agree that Liugong Dressta Machinery with its registered office in Stalowa Wola, ul. Kwiatkowskiego 1, 37-450 Stalowa Wola (hereinafter “LDM"), will process my personal data provided by me in the recruitment documents and submitted by me during the recruitment process, in order to inform me about future recruitments to be conducted by LDM and enable me to take part in such future recruitments. I know that I can withdraw my consent at any time. I know that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You can withdraw your expressed consents at any time by contacting us at our email address: [email protected] However, please remember that the withdrawal of your consent will be effective for the future, i.e., it does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that took place before the withdrawal of consent.
Due to the fact that LDM processes your personal data, you also have the right to:
- access to your personal data;
- rectify your personal data if you notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- delete your personal data if your data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by LDM; you withdraw your consent to the processing of data for which you have previously consented and LDM has no other legal basis to process this personal data; you object to the processing of your data and LDM does not have overriding and legitimate grounds for processing despite the objection, or you object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes; if your data has been processed unlawfully, the data should be deleted in order to fulfil the obligation arising from the law or the data was collected in connection with the provision of information society services offered to children;
The right to delete data does not apply to data processed on the basis of applicable law or data processed to determine, defend or pursue any claims.
- limit the processing of your personal data if you notice that your data is incorrect – you can demand a restriction on the processing of your data for a period allowing LDM to check the correctness of the data; your data is processed unlawfully, but you will not want them to be deleted by LDM; we no longer need your data, but you may need it to determine, pursue or defend any claims; you object to the processing of data until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds existing on the LDM side take precedence over the basis of your objection;
- object to the processing of personal data if the processing is based on the legitimate interest of LDM and the objection is justified by your particular situation;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Your personal data may be transferred by LDM to LDM's trusted contractors, i.e., entities supporting the recruitment process, providing advisory, consulting, legal, IT, postal and courier services, as well as trusted entities cooperating with LDM within the scope of providing services to LDM's clients and contractors.
Your personal data may be transferred to a third country (including China – pursuant to the Standard Contractual Clauses, and the USA – to trusted contractors who participate in the Privacy Shield Program).
You are not subject to a decision that is based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, which could have legal effects on you or similarly significantly affect you.