- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
GE Renewable Energy is a $15 billion business which combines one of the broadest portfolios in the renewable energy industry to provide end-to-end solutions for our customers demanding reliable and affordable green power. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro, storage, utility-scale solar, and grid solutions as well as hybrid renewables and digital services offerings, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts of clean renewable energy and equipped more than 90 percent of utilities worldwide with its grid solutions. With nearly 40,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy creates value for customers seeking to power the world with affordable, reliable and sustainable green electrons
Commodity Specialist - Reinforcements (Lead Sourcing Specialist)Numer ref.: 116007
Negotiate with dedicated providers according to specific policies. Achieve the best contractual conditions while also ensuring internal customer satisfaction. In-depth understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. In-depth understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
Roles and Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own sourcing specific ERPs, processes and tools. Review and improve processes. Work on special initiatives.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of a discipline. Uses prior experience and acquired expertise to execute functional policy/strategy.
- A job at this level is likely to be an individual contributor, with proven interpersonal skills. Communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered. Provides informal guidance to new team members. Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations.
- Impacts projects, processes and procedures in own field. The role operates with some autonomy, but is focused on execution of activities/provision of advice within an enabling discipline covered by standard functional practices and procedures. Activities require professional judgment, but may require more senior levels of guidance.
- Utilizes technical expertise and judgement to solve problems. Leverages technical skills and analytic thinking required to solve problems. May use multiple internal sources outside of own team to arrive at decisions.
- Strong previous work experience in sourcing in industrial environment
- Experience in the composite-industry is a big benefit
- Understanding of Supply Chain
- Flexibility to work in different time-zones
- Capacity mapping
- Good communication skills
- Reading, writing and speaking fluent English and Polish
- Ability and knowledge to work with advanced Excel
- Willingness to travel, max 10% (within Europe)
To be discussed individually