- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Centralized Managed Support Operations (CMSO) delivers technical and managed services support to Motorola Solutions customers. The global CMSO communications team provides department-wide and project support communications to our employees, internal business partners and customers. Our goal is to engage, inform and inspire our stakeholders.
This position is an opportunity for a skilled communications professional with a strategic mindset, internal communications experience and strong project management and writing skills to manage communications plans and programs. The team member will join the global communications team, based in Motorola Solutions’ Krakow, Poland locations, and report to the head of CMSO communications in Schaumburg, Il..
- Provide strategic communications counsel to internal CMSO project teams,
- Build and deliver communication strategies and plans that reach appropriate stakeholders and drive results,
- Manage key elements of the overall CMSO communications strategy, such as departmental messaging, videos, podcasts and websites,
- Create well-crafted, concise and highly engaging communications that bring our strategy to life,
- Define a measurement strategy to understand impacts and continually improve what and how we communicate.
- Specific Knowledge and Skills,
- Strategic thinker who can gather information and translate it into communications projects and plans that deliver on our objectives,
- Outstanding writing, editing and proofreading skills,
- Strong judgment and the ability to make decisions independently,
- Serious commitment to excellence, quality and attention to detail,
- Ability to work with a variety of media, meet tight deadlines, manage multiple projects simultaneously and adjust as circumstances change,
- Proven ability to work independently, meet deadlines and plan and manage projects,
- Experience working in a global environment and with a technology company desirable.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- competitive salary package
- private medical & dental coverage
- life insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- flexible working hours
- strong collaborative culture
- comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space)
- volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- access to wellness facilities and integration events as well as training and broad
- development opportunities.