- al. Ujazdowskie 29/31, 00-540 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Część etatu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
is seeking to hire for the position of
(Part-time 20 hpw)
Basic function of positionServes as the principal English language writer for the Ambassador, DCM, and other senior Embassy officials. Collaborates with the Ambassador to develop original content, appropriately themed content for various events. When necessary, coordinates with the Embassy’s interpreters to translate content into Polish.
- Bachelor’s degree in humanities, English, journalism, communications, public relations, political science, education, literature, history, linguistics, philosophy, fine arts, social science or marketing
- Three years of previous speechwriter or communications related experience
- Native level English
- Must currently be able to legally work in Poland
- Excellent use of the English language
- Ability to quickly write engaging, appropriate speeches
- Exceptional communication skills
Additional information on this position are available on the Embassy website:
To Apply you need to click on Electronic Recruitment Application ERA (closing date is August 18, 2020).
All applications must be submitted through ERA to be considered.