MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the globe and provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for all employees. At MoneyGram, we encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work. Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our Foundation and our customers.
At MoneyGram, we act with integrity, treat each other with respect and are committed to our company growth as well as to enabling personal and professional growth. These values are the underpinning of our company culture and the essence of who we are as a collective organization of individuals.
Communications Manager with French or Arabic or Mandarin
Work Place: Warszawa
The Manager Communications will align with the Head of Corporate Communications and the regional leader to develop and implement communication and engagement strategies designed to support MoneyGram’s strategic initiatives and the business priorities both externally and internally.
- Establish, own and drives internal and external communications strategy that aligns with key business priorities with key stakeholders while promoting, advancing and protecting the company’s reputation.
- Collaborates with regional business leaders to formulate and execute innovative and creative strategies for internal and external communications to key stakeholders throughout the region aimed at creating a favorable environment for business success.
- Works closely with senior level executives and business units to develop pro-active public relations campaigns utilizing media and executive speaking opportunities to favorably position the company, its products/services and leadership teams.
- Drafts talking points, speeches, press releases, op-eds, internal briefing memos, blog posts, social media content and other public-facing materials.
- Oversees all communications activities (to include media relations) for the region on a portfolio of issues/topics that may include, but not limited to: New product, New Business, Marketing Campaigns, Industry Trends, Executive Thought Leadership, Anti-Fraud and CSR initiatives.
- Works closely with regional marketing departments as well as digital marketing to develop and execute PR programs that will support and complement marketing campaigns.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications field
- Master’s degree a plus
- 5+ years in agency and/or in-house setting.
- Creativity and resourcefulness.
- Strong collaboration skills across multiple functions of organization.
- Exceptional content creation and writing capabilities.
- Ability to work effectively across cultures and geographies.
- Broad knowledge of marketing and communication principles.
- Stays current on the latest trends and innovations throughout the public relations and communications industry.
- Ability to learn web design and computer software programs.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and change course as required.
- Experience in print and/or broadcast production, electronic publishing, and public relations programs.
- Excellent verbal, writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Consistent attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Proactively build and manage relationships with key internal stakeholders across geographies.
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with all levels of the organization as well as external contacts.
- Ability to operate effectively in a team-based and collaborative environment.
- Proficiency using MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and/or sensitive business information.
- English language fluency.