Webinterpret is a fast-growing SaaS business with offices in 5 countries. Our SaaS-based software provides Ecommerce Localization Engine that enables online retailers to rapidly expand their business into international markets.
Our services are appreciated by over 20,000 retailers across Europe, US and China and are used to run cross-border Ecommerce stores with some of the biggest names in e-commerce such as Amazon, Ebay, PayPal and others.
Millions of products and orders are processed by our system daily. We are stable, fast-growing company of 200+ people that has very ambitious and exciting plans.
We are an international team of talented, empowered people who strive in a fast-paced agile environment. We don’t like bureaucracy and like to get things done. We work as a team and help each other. We are constantly learning, finding better ways to do things, and sharing the knowledge.
If this sounds like your type of environment, get in touch.
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
The Community Specialist owns and drives the voice of Webinterpret on digital community platforms and social media to deliver customer satisfaction, brand awareness, and growth.
We are looking for a Community Specialist to support Marketing programs for Webinterpret. In this role you will align closely with Product, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Support, Sales and HR teams to drive growth, create brand awareness, own social storytelling, monitor social presence and offer insights and analytics on performance. This role is based in our Warsaw office.
Major areas of responsibility include:
- Build and execute platform-specific social media strategies that increase web traffic and build brand affinity with relevant audiences.
- Take ownership of the Webinterpret voice on community platforms (ecommerce forums, Trustpilot,...) and Social Media (strong focus on LinkedIn).
- Execute the community management program.
- Monitor social media campaigns and report on community activities for benchmarks in our segment.
- Execute SEO tactics proposed by the SEO strategy (e.g. linkbuilding etc.).
- Communicate effectively and manage communications to key stakeholders across the business.
- Think creatively and contribute to the big ideas, while executing on the tactics.
- Attend recurring meetings and provide reporting.
- Provide support on Employee Branding activities on social media and platforms (LinkedIn, Glassdoor,...).
- Research and analyze audience behavior to optimize content and posting strategies.
- Employ social listening to gather valuable customer insights and build relevant communication strategies.
- Create and manage an editorial calendar and posting schedule.
- Report on ROI and campaign results.
- Work within the Marketing team (creative, Marketing automation, content, SEO) and collaborate with other teams for impactful results on cross-functional campaigns.
- Suggest new ways to engage existing and prospective followers through social media.
- Oversee creation of and/or develop original, platform-optimized content.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Grow our brand awareness on Community platforms and Social Media.
- Own the tone of voice of Webinterpret on the B2B segment.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction through social communication, monitoring, and campaigns.
- Guarantee a strong social presence of Webinterpret.
- 2+ years of experience in community management and social media.
- Comfortability with all social channels with focus on B2B channels: LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook.
- Work experience in a software product development company, specifically ecommerce software is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and a proven collaboration mindset.
- Analytical and result-oriented.
- Works well in a high growth environment that is constantly changing.
- Strong fluency in creating content and defining tone of voice on different platforms.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives with a track record for meeting deadlines.
- Has a “can-do” approach and is hands-on regarding execution.
- Very good English level.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in a customer-facing role is a big plus.
- Experience marketing tools such as MeetEdgar, Marketo, Google Analytics, Salesforce a plus.
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- SEO knowledge a plus.
- Other languages a big plus (Spanish, German, French, Italian,...).
- The opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, experienced, international team
- Product on a big and international scale
- Attractive remuneration
- Referral program
- Premium medical insurance (Medicover)
- Gym membership
- Free languages courses
- Relocation support