- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
This position will report to the Business Unit Manager and will support the execution of commercial activities related to Companion Animal Department. The scope of the role will interact with different seniority level of Colleagues across Zoetis Polska. The role will cover 50% of Business Territory in Poland.
- Lead and manage the team of 6-7 members to meet expected business objectives;
- Drive best in class sales execution with the team. Ensure a detailed and practical understanding of the Solution Selling model exists, is bought into and is leveraged;
- Co-Develop and implement area business plan (incl. target lists, professional communication activities, people coaching plans etc.) within given resources;
- Understand area market environment, identify opportunities and make constructive proposals;
- Share professional promotion experiences, market intelligence with the team;
- Monitor KPIs to drive the required coverage and frequency with identified target customers;
- Maintain high standards of business conduct and compliance, adhering particularly to Pharmacovigilance Policy, Global Vet Policy, Zoetis values, travel & expenses policy and local codes of practice;
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Domestic and international business travel of approximately 50-75%
- University degree is required, preferably Pharmacy or Veterinary Medicine Degree;
- At least 5 years in sales position in the animal health business;
- Strong understanding of the animal health market;
- High level skills of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point);
- Driving license cat. B;
- Approved productivity in sales;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, enabling effective communication with all levels of management - good command of Polish and English a must;
- Negotiation and influence skills - the ability to influence others without express authority;
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills and the ability to integrate across business areas;
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, strategic thinking, innovation creativity, and project management, Acts decisively.
- Contract of employment;
- Competitive salary including sales bonuses;
- Benefits package (private healthcare and insurance, Multisport card, Employee's Capital Pension Scheme, corporate events for employees and their families);
- Co-funding of professional qualifications;
- Flexible working hours;
- Car and Equipment.