- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę, Umowa zlecenie, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Pracownik fizyczny
Zeitgeist Asset Management is a Real Estate Developer and Asset Manager for private and institutional investors in Germany and Central Eastern Europe. Zeitgeist Asset Management acquires, develops, finances, manages and exits properties for investors. For our branch in Poland we are looking for a new colleague on a position driver to support Board Members of Polish team.
You will work closely for the Board Members and the children with all family related driving duties including; school runs, after school activities, shopping, days out etc., all of which is predominantly Warsaw based.
- You will be responsible for their fleet of vehicles, ensuring they are clean/tidy and performing basic maintenance/checks.
- When not driving you will be asked to assist with ad hoc tasks such as basic office work, running errands, and taking deliveries and paperwork to projects.
- Driving the Board Members.
- Provide ad-hoc support in the daily activities.
- Assisting during business trips in Poland, as well Germany, Czech Republic and other.
- Performing other tasks assigned by the Management, including ad-hoc issues.
- Working closely with the companies departments.
What we expect you to bring to our cooperation:
- Driving licence cat B
- Fluency/advanced skills in English – it is essential for everyday dealings
- A good mastery of German or Czech language will be an asset
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience driving a private individual or family
- Working hours need to be flexible, in line with the needs of the Employer, including evenings and occasionally weekends.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
- Punctual, calm and well-mannered
- Criminal check will be essential
What we offer?
- A company car will be provided but your own car will be needed to get to and from place of work
- Friendly atmosphere
- Good office location - center of Warsaw
- Medical benefits
If you are interesting of our offer, please send us your CV in English.