sharing the costs of sports activities
- Marii Konopnickiej 31, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 14 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Jacobs’ Compensation Analyst career path provides you with an opportunity to develop your career in the Total Rewards and Human Resources department. This position will play important role in the global administration of employee reward programs and services.
Compensation Specialist responsibilities:
• Support the global Total Reward team with global and regional reward initiatives
• Perform annual compensation review and other mid-year off cycle salary reviews
• Conduct evaluations and analysis of salary data, perform market pricing and related benchmarking
• Update salary structures and researching market trends (international experience would be an asset)
• Assist in updating salary structures and researching market trends (international experience would be an asset)
• Prepare compensation-related reports and work closely with HR reporting team and payroll team
• Run general compensation audits to ensure data integrity as well as compliance with related compensation labour laws and regulations
• Liaise with payroll to collect and summarize compensation data for compliance purposes (e.g., UK gender pay gap) and other projects (e.g., historical bonus payment trends)
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 3+ years of experience in Compensation area
• Knowledge of different jobs evaluation methodologies
• Strong Excel and good Power Point skills
• Ability to drew conclusions from data, summarize and analyse large amounts of data from a variety of sources
• Ability to work with and respect highly sensitive/confidential data
• Excellent, professional interpersonal communication skills
• Fluent English – written and spoken.
What we offer
• Full time employment contract with flexible working hours (currently we work remotely)
• Private medical care and dental coverage in LuxMed for employees and their families
• Life insurance and PPK plan in Generali
• Flexible benefit package: MyBenefit portal (Multisport card, vouchers and more)
• International working environment and unique company culture
• Personal and professional development opportunities.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.