- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The key responsibilities include:
- Work in a global compensation team supporting the Swiss Universal Bank Division.
- Responsibility for providing data and analytical support to the compensation managers.
- Experience in running compensation models and providing analytics to support the year-end process.
- Opportunity to lead all aspects of automation of processes, reports and templates, as applicable.
- Opportunity to develop and strengthen professional skills in supporting Swiss based HR Business Partners on compensation related business projects and tasks.
- Development of knowledge of peer practice and market trends.
Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Preferably 2 years of proven experience in areas such as finance, accounting, strategic or business consulting. Proven Compensation experience within financial services would be a plus.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and proficiency in business English. German language skills recognized as an additional asset.
- Strong proficiency in using MS Office software, particularly Excel and ability to work with large data spreadsheets.
- Good knowledge of Power Point.
- Results-oriented individual with ability to manage work independently and highly motivated to work in a team with colleagues abroad.
- Strong quantitative, technical, and analytical skills, ability to manage problems and take initiative to deliver solutions that are fit for purpose.
Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)