At Avon for over 125 years we create environment where beauty and business meet together. It is not only a very special place to work but first of all, it is a great platform to exchange professional experience with experts from various business areas and markets. Inspiring work, which has an impact on lives of millions of women around the world – it is our promise that we make to our Associates.
Compensation & Benefits Assistant, Central Europe
You will join Compensation & Benefits Team working across 19 markets in Central Europe.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Working on complying input from countries to present full CE picture in different areas like headcount management, compensation budgeting, mobility management
- Supporting various projects on CE level by for example gathering data, preparing presentations, doing research
- Ensuring data is correct, unified and presented in a user-friendly manner
- Working directly with local Coordinators in countries to verify local practices/processes.
Apply if you demonstrate below expectations:
- Fluency in MS Office (Excel, Power Point)
- Strong analytical skills & desire to work with HR data
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- „Can do" approach and own initiative
- Advanced command of English
Our promise to you:
- Cross-market Compensation & Benefits Team providing opportunity to work in English on a daily basis
- Interesting role, requiring many interactions across the company and with external partners
- Perspective of professional development in Compensation & Benefits on a Junior Specialist role
- Challenging tasks and duties that will enable you to work independently and boost your full potential
- Great team of enthusiastic people, subject matter experts who will support you in your onboarding & development
- Employment contract via external agency with additional benefits: Medicover, Multisport, cosmetics discounts
- Additional day off for birthday, joga & massage & fruits in the office.