Compensation & Benefits Lead
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- rekrutacja zdalna
For our Client, the company from the Financial Industry area, we are looking for candidates interested in taking the position of Compensation & Benefits Lead.
Compensation & Benefits LeadNumer ref.: 192949/7636
- design compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company’s strategic plan,
- ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity,
- identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees,
- conduct research on employee satisfaction (e.g. using surveys and quantitative data),
- renew our compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs,
- keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure we offer competitive compensation plans,
- draft job descriptions, job analyses and classifications,
- structure compensation in ways that will yield the highest value for the organization,
- evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs,
- track compensation and benefits benchmarking data.
- minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role,
- English and Polish language skills – at least B2 level,
- advanced knowledge in MS Office,
- ability to work collaboratively across diverse teams and influence to utlize project management framework and methodology for projects,
- advanced understanding of project-portfolio process, governance and framework,
- ability to influence others and move towards a common vision and goal,
- able to positively adapt to shifting priorities, identify risk and mitigate issues in response to the needs of internal and external partners advanced communication.
- ability to grow and develop within the headquarters of an international company,
- flex-worktime arrangements,
- currently 100% home office,
- flexible working hours (you can start from 6:00 to 11:00),
- additionally: medical package for employees and their closest family, multisport card, affordable life insurance for the employee and his family,
- the possibility of getting a bonus in the employee referral program.