- WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
At Mercer, we believe in building brighter futures.
Together, we’re redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. We do this by meeting the needs of today and tomorrow. By understanding the data and applying it with a human touch. And by turning ideas into action to spark positive change.
For 75 years, we’ve been providing trusted advice and solutions to build healthier and more sustainable futures for our clients, colleagues and communities.
Welcome to a world where economics and empathy make a difference in people’s lives.
Welcome to brighter
What can you expect?
Product Content Team works on the development of Mercer’s Compensation & Benefits methodology including Mercer Job Library catalogue of benchmarks as well as content for Mercer Data Connector data collection platform. To be successful in this role you’ll need to be passionate about clients and solving their problems, have previous similar working experience (comp & ben) and to be a strong self-starter with excellent analytical, organizational and time-management skills. You’ll be part of a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders who are committed to exceeding the high standards set by clients and by ourselves.
What is in it for you?
- Work in a truly international environment
- Many development and on-the job learning opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and remote work (on a daily basis – due to Covid situation)
- Attractive flex benefits package including sports card, medical insurance, life insurance, retirement plan, etc.
- A-class office building facilities
We will count on you to:
- Support business sponsors in the Compensation & Benefits product development activities, creation of business presentations, and collaterals
- Develop best practices in job matching methodology and job descriptions creation
- Undertake project management tasks associated with large scale internal projects
- Train individuals on Mercer methodology and the application
- Guide junior team members
- Run reports and exporting data from internal systems
What you need to have:
- Higher education to degree level or equivalent
- 7+ years of a professional experience in a multinational environment
- An experience in minimum one of the following is a must: compensation & benefits management, job evaluation, benchmarking, job descriptions creation, salary surveys user/provider, and/or compensation and benefits consulting
- An excellent command of English allowing effective proofreading in Standard American English
- An advanced proficiency in MS Office programs, particularly Word, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interact across all levels of the organisation, are essential for this role
- The ability to manage heavy workloads to meet deadlines and deliver consistently high standards of work by planning and prioritising effectively
- Strong attention to detail, with special focus on written work is essential for this role
What makes you stand out:
- Knowledge of Mercer remuneration surveys
- Online content creation/management experience
- Understanding most common organizational structures
- Experience in building/delivering technical trainings
- Experience in creating business presentations
- People and/or project management experience
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Learn more about our foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater Good Policy.
We offer competitive salary including attractive benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare
- Sports Card
- Language Courses
- Lunch Card
- Savings Plan
- Culture Card
- Development Opportunities
- Great Office Location