sharing the costs of sports activities
- offer expired 7 days ago
- contract of employment, temporary staffing agreement
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
- home office work, hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
We are seeking a Compensation Specialist (Regular/Senior) for our European Compensation & Benefits team based in Gdynia, Poland.
Temporary position one year term contract.
As a Compensation Specialist, you will be part of the European Compensation & Benefits Team that is responsible for delivering compensation and benefits processes within the DNV organization in Europe. You can join us and work with us remotely from any place in Poland. The service ambition of the unit is to perform and further standardize & enhance global processes while delivering compensation support which is tailored to the specific needs of business across the 40 countries in the region. You will also be engaged in various global projects where you will have an opportunity to share and implement your ideas.
In your role you will:
• Be responsible for conducting workforce compensation processes (salary adjustment, profit sharing)
• Support modelling salary adjustment frames (budgets) and distribution criteria based on the Business Area and country specific needs, as an internal consultant
• Support global profit share scheme processes including local checks on salary, employee data and parameters
• Maintain and monitor benchmarks, external market statistics and internal salary analyses
• Support and advise on country specific application of global compensation and benefits processes (for example implications of long-term absence, country specific legal requirements, works council agreements)
• Foster a close working relationship with HR Advisors in various countries, senior leadership in Business Areas and colleagues in Finance and Payroll
• Work towards standardization and further improvements of the compensation processes
• Stay updated on market trends in compensation, applicable country legislation and evolving business needs
• Establish and maintain professional partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
• Work on improvement, lean management and digitalization initiatives
To be passionate about compensation and be customer centric in your approach
Minimum Bachelor’s degree required in related field (Human Resources or Finance related academic credentials preferred)
Minimum 2 years of experience in working within the Compensation and/or Benefits areas
Experience from shared services or international organization will be an advantage
Excellent written and oral communication in English is required, other languages will be an advantage
Demonstrable experience with compensation processes, statistics, and benchmark data
Able to understand and translate business questions into analytics projects
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel) required
Demonstrable experience in building and maintaining professional partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
What we offer
Scandinavian working style emphasis on trust and empowerment.
Great atmosphere of working together in a team professionals.
Competence development and possibility to participate in global projects.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
corporate sports team
mobile phone available for private use
computer available for private use
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
employee referral program
33 days of sick leave fully paid by employer
attractive and modern office with ergonomic equipment
What do you value the most?
Since 1864, our Purpose has been to safeguard life, property and the environment. Our Vision is to be a trusted voice to tackle global transformations. Our Values are beliefs that shape our performance:
We care for each other, our customers, our planet, and we take care of ourselves.
We dare to explore, to experiment, to be different, and to be courageous, curious and creative.
We share our experience and knowledge. We collaborate with each other and our customers, and we continue to grow and develop as a result.
We are the independent expert in assurance and risk management. Driven by our purpose, to safeguard life, property and the environment, we empower our customers and their stakeholders with facts and reliable insights so that critical decisions can be made with confidence. As a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful organizations, we use our knowledge to advance safety and performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions to tackle global transformations.
We are the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We deliver world-renowned testing, certification and technical advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables, oil and gas, and energy management. We are one of the world’s leading certification bodies, helping businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains.
We are also a world-leading provider of digital solutions for managing risk and improving safety and asset performance for ships, pipelines, processing plants, offshore structures, electric grids, smart cities and more. Our open industry assurance platform Veracity, cyber security and software solutions support business-critical activities across many industries, including maritime, energy and healthcare.