- Puszkarska 7H, 30-644 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Your scope of responsibilities will revolve around resolving Membership, Ethical, Advertising & Compliance requests and issues within EMEA. You will have an opportunity to achieve in-depth knowledge of the processes and procedures by which such issues and transfers must be addressed and the skill-set, presence, logic, decision making and diplomacy required to resolve such issues with the minimum negative impact, and where possible with positive impact.
- Be knowledgeable and updated with the Herbalife Member Rules of Conduct, Business Marketing Plan, Herbalife’s intellectual property rights and local regulatory requirement in order to support Member’s inquires and coach Members to conduct business in compliance with internal and external rules/laws,
- Perform proactive research in order to minimize potential violations related to Member’s business activities includes but not limited to review internet and/or any media, generate internal reports to analyze trends of Member’s activities, purchasing products from suspicious channels and/or work with external agencies,
- Interact and communicate professionally with various departments, Members and customers,
- Complete all clerical responsibilities associated with owns or the team’s duties includes but not limited to letter correspondence, emails, calls and filing,
- Support high standards of Quality Assurance and ensure accurate and timely documentation or the research and communication conducted,
- Conduct the compiling of Member data and information on time and accurately including but not limited to requesting and reviewing reports,
- Support and participate on trainings and other corporate activities,
- Keep positive communication with other departments and departmental staff as required,
- Maintain and update internal database with the analysis research and provide daily, weekly and monthly reports on results.
- Fluent English, Italian and Spanish,
- Strong customer and results orientation,
- Ability to communicate at most levels and across diverse cultures,
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to accurately and precisely summarize and present key information Strong quality, results and detail orientation, and ability to meet and maintain deadlines,
- Investigative skills,
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills would be an advantage,
- Ability to maintain sensitive, confidential and privileged information,
- Good Excel skills would be an advantage,
- Master’s degree desired, minimum bachelor’s degree,
- Previous compliance, investigation based, or legal related fields experience is preferred.
- Company laptop,
- Working from Home possibilities,
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife food, drinks and game corner,
- No dress code,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via Aplikuj button.