private medical care
Lundbeck Group Business Services
- Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25C, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Are you interested in kick-starting your compliance career and jump on a steep learning curve in a global pharmaceutical company committed to helping patients suffering from brain diseases?
We are looking for a Compliance Advisor to manage our global transparency process, the related global IT system and advice colleagues on how to follow Lundbeck’s Code of Conduct. If you have experience with managing compliance requirements in a global setting, have solid IT skills, and love to build relations, why don’t you join Lundbeck, a certified Great Place to Work and Poland’s Best Employer, and get your brain in the game?
Why be part of our journey?
The main purpose of the role is to provide advice and maintain Lundbeck’s global transparency process for interactions with healthcare professionals and organizations. You will be onboarded to become an expert in relevant compliance requirements enabling you to become a trusted advisor to Lundbeck colleagues around the world. You will be responsible for the continuous development of the global process and the related IT system. To succeed in the role, you need to have an interest in compliance requirements, have excellent IT skills and enjoy stakeholder management.
Meet the team
The team is new and will consist of a Senior Manager, two Compliance Auditors, a Sustainability Advisor, an Associate and then you, our new Compliance Advisor. You will also work closely with the Corporate Compliance team in Copenhagen and a global network of Regional Compliance Officers. We all love what we do and want to help Lundbeck create great results in a responsible way.
Why is this role important to us?
Lundbeck is committed to applying high ethical standards as described in our Code of Conduct and we excel by acting with respect and integrity in everything we do. You will empower colleagues around the world to make good decisions and continuously integrate compliance in operations by:
• Provide advice, maintain and develop Lundbeck’s global transparency requirements for payments to Healthcare Professionals (HCP), Healthcare Organizations (HCO) and patients
• Manage the annual disclosure process in accordance with EFPIA’s Code of Practice and support selected national disclosure of payments to HCPs, HCOs and patients
• Maintain Lundbeck’s Transparency Portal in collaboration with the global IT-system provider
• Support super-users of the Transparency Portal, onboard new Regional Compliance Officers and HCP Managers and conduct training to maintain their competencies
• Provide advice on Lundbeck’s global procedure for providing Donations and Grants
• Support the development of new compliance processes under the Code of Conduct Compliance Program
To be successful in this role, your experience should include:
• Experience with Code of Conduct compliance or business ethics, preferably within the pharma or life science sector
• Experience with providing compliance advice in a multi-national company
• Knowledge or interest in compliance requirements e.g. IFPMA Code of Practice, EFPIA Code of Practice and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree within business, economic, social or natural science
• Understands what it takes to establish a trustful relationship as in-house advisor to the business partners
• Experience with IT systems and project management
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Organized, efficient and detail-oriented
• Analytical and able to handle complete data sets with confidence
• English at C1 (another European language is welcome)
What we offer
Our promise to you
Lundbeck offers an energizing workplace built on a flat structure and open culture that will allow you to have a visible impact on how things are done. We encourage a collaborative working environment while offering numerous development opportunities for our employees (including training, talent programs, and international assignments). We balance interesting, challenging, and rewarding work with many initiatives and programs focused on well-being, especially in the area of mental health. Your dedication is crucial - that is why you can expect us to be committed to your progress, so you can stay committed to our purpose.
If you are looking for meaningful work and inspiring purpose in your professional life – Lundbeck GBS Krakow is the place for you. Develop your career and be your best!
Highlights of selected benefits:
• Flexible working arrangements and top-notch equipment
• Private healthcare and life insurance
• Employee capital plans (retirement saving system)
• Unique recognition system with attractive rewards
• Cafeteria program
• Holiday bonus for when you’re out of the office
• Comfortable and modern office with well-equipped relax rooms
• Robust integration and event framework
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
extra social benefits
opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
development and career growth programs
Lundbeck Group Business Services
Lundbeck Group Business Services Krakow (GBS Krakow) is a strategic part of Lundbeck, a global pharmaceutical company based in Copenhagen, specialized in brain diseases. We are tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health, so every person can be their best. To fulfill this purpose, Lundbeck is engaged in the research, development, manufacturing, and commercialization of pharmaceuticals across the world. For more than 70 years, Lundbeck has been at the forefront of neuroscience research.
In Krakow, we contribute to this mission by delivering best-in-class operations and advice to the Lundbeck Group in the areas of Finance Operations, Finance Compliance & Reporting, Procurement, IT & Business Process and System Support, People Services, Legal, Compliance & Sustainability; Process Efficiency as well as People Analytics, Process Excellence, Project Management, and others.
About our recruitment process
If you are interested in this job offer, we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible via the Apply button. Please note that we will contact selected candidates who will meet our selection criteria.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates are very important to us. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our recruitment process is carried out all remotely. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use our digital tools in your recruitment journey. If so, one of our colleagues will provide detailed information on how to leverage those. At the same time, please be aware that all correspondence related to employment will come from an authorized @lundbeck.com email address.