private medical care
Compliance Advisor (Spanish and English Speaker)
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Kraków Sp. z o.o.About the company
- Puszkarska 7m, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 16 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Your scope of responsibilities will revolve around resolving Membership, Ethical, Advertising & Compliance requests, and issues within EMEA. You will have an opportunity to achieve in-depth knowledge of the processes, procedures, and the skill-set, presence, logic, decision making and diplomacy required to resolve such issues with the minimum negative impact, and where possible with positive impact.
• Be knowledgeable and updated with the Herbalife Member Rules of Conduct, Business Marketing Plan, Herbalife’s intellectual property rights and local regulatory requirement in order to support Member’s inquires and coach Members to conduct business in compliance with internal and external rules/laws,
• Perform proactive research in order to minimize potential violations related to Member’s business activities includes but not limited to review internet and/or any media, generate internal reports to analyze trends of Member’s activities, purchasing products from suspicious channels and/or work with external agencies,
• Interact and communicate professionally with various departments, Members and customers,
• Complete all clerical responsibilities associated with owns or the team’s duties includes but not limited to letter correspondence, emails, calls and filing,
• Support high standards of Quality Assurance and ensure accurate and timely documentation or the research and communication conducted,
• Conduct the compiling of Member data and information on time and accurately including but not limited to requesting and reviewing reports,
• Support and participate in trainings and other corporate activities,
• Keep positive communication with other departments and departmental staff as required,
• Maintain and update the internal database with the analysis research and provide daily, weekly and monthly reports on results.
Fluent English and Spanish,
Strong customer and results orientation,
Ability to communicate at most levels and across diverse cultures,
Strong logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to accurately and precisely summarize and present key information Strong quality, results, and detail orientation, and ability to meet and maintain deadlines,
Good verbal, written and presentation skills,
Ability to maintain sensitive, confidential, and privileged information,
Good Excel skills would be an advantage,
Master’s degree desired, minimum bachelor’s degree,
Previous compliance, investigation-based, or legal related fields experience is preferred.
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
video games at work
coffee / tea
employee referral program
access to company products in the office
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Kraków Sp. z o.o.
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our office in Cracow was launched in 2012 to support the continued long-term growth of our Europe, Middle East and Africa operations. As of 2020, the centre employs over 260 Herbalife employees and that number continues to grow.
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.