- Czerwone Maki 84, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Valid for 15 daysuntil: 20 Aug 2021
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Do you have understanding of compliance and operational risk control matters? Are you a solid communicator?
We are looking for someone like this to:
• perform client price setting oversight controls, including control performance and reporting
• organize and contribute at internal oversight forums and meetings
• daily handling of client price setting related queries raised by the business and group functions
• enhance existing data handling, reporting and control processes through improvements and automation
• support performance of front-to-back control reviews, thematic reviews and risk assessments
• support broader activities of the team as required
You will be working in Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance (GCRG) in a Specialist Market Conduct focused team within Compliance & Operational Risk Control. The team has a company-wide mandate to provide second line of defense oversight for market conduct. The controls team is based in Poland, Cracow.
• at least 1 year experience in compliance/ risk control/ reporting
• excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• demonstrable experience and confidence working with internal stakeholders in a global organization
• proficient in MS Office, knowledge of Bloomberg/ Reuters platforms an asset
• creative, independently minded, with strong problem solving/ analytical and influencing skills
• proven ability to work collaboratively and deliver on time
• degree educated, relevant professional qualification an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Poland Compliance Group Functions
Job Reference #232716BR
Job TypeF ull Time