sharing the costs of sports activities
Compliance Analyst (Ethics & Compliance)
Wavin Shared Services sp. z o.o.
Lower SilesiaLower Silesia
- offer expired 17 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work
- remote recruitment
responsible for the administration of key anti-corruption, money-laundering and export controls processes, as well as compliance data analytics and reporting.
oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of several compliance tools and processes, including Orbia’s third party due diligence and KYC tool and ensure that customers and suppliers undergoing Orbia’s due diligence process are properly screened in a timely and thorough manner.
provide timely, professional and practical assistance and support to colleagues in Sales, Sales Operations, Procurement and Finance, as well as customers and suppliers, to enable them to use Orbia’s third party due diligence tool.
work closely with Orbia’s Chief Compliance Office and Head Investigations Counsel to provide meaningful data analysis of employee surveys, Ethics Helpline data, and other information to create dashboards, periodic reports and presentations for senior leaders across company
as key member of the Ethics & Compliance’s team, you will manage and support large scale projects to ensure timely delivery.
interface with members of the IT community to create and administer automated tools and apps to ensure compliance with Orbia’s conflict of interest and gifts & entertainment policies.
Partner with members of the Ethics & Compliance and Legal teams to achieve other projects, as needed.
- Solid data analysis expertise and the ability to summarize data into meaningful reports and dashboards.
- Ability to work effectively with people across all levels, cultures and geographies to build cross-functional relationships in a global, decentralized setting
- Strong work ethic, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, produce high-quality work with a keen attention to detail, focusing on critical priorities in a fast paced, and at times high stress, work environment
- 3+ years administering finance, procurement or compliance software tools and processes; experience administering a third-party due diligence or know-your-customer processes is a strong plus
- knowledge of core compliance operations, ideally in the areas of anti-corruption, data privacy, anti-money laundering, export controls and risk management matters
- ability to pro-actively identify problems and recommend practical solutions
- ability to manage several tasks simultaneously, set priorities and plan work to meet deadlines
- demonstrated computer skills, including Tableau, Excel, Power Point and other equivalent programs
- Ability to work with a team to create effective departmental strategies and meet department goals
- Proactive, process-oriented and with demonstrated judgment
- Fluency in English (mandatory), fluent Spanish, Chinese, or other language is a plus
• Honesty, integrity, and a clear appreciation for the confidentiality of the work we do
• Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail and customer focus
• A methodical and logical approach, accuracy and attention to detail
• Proactive, process-oriented and with demonstrated judgment
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills which include the ability to effectively communicate in a courteous manner with co-workers, vendors and internal and external customers
What we offer
Interesting and challenging job;
Friendly working atmosphere;
After probationary period we offer unlimited time contracts;
Quarterly bonus based on achievements;
Extensive benefit package (including private healthcare and Multisport card);
Internal and external trainings;
Position with opportunity for further development.
private medical care
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Initial phone interview
Face to face interview
Final decision and feedback
Wavin Shared Services sp. z o.o.
Wavin is active in the building and construction industry across multiple continents. Wavin is part of Orbia, a community of companies bound together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world. Wavin is backed up by 65+ years of expertise and works with 10’500+ employees in 37 countries worldwide. Wavin is the largest business group in Orbia. Orbia has commercial activities in 100+ countries, 21’000+ employees and 120 production sites.