sharing the costs of sports activities
- Opolska 100, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Code of Business Conduct
• Taking part and supporting activities of HEINEKEN Kraków Code of Business Conduct workgroup
• Developing and proposing implementation of remedial actions and improvements to HEINEKEN Kraków internal processes, procedures and policies
• Taking part in COBC trainings plan preparation and consultation as well as support in terms of attendance tracking
• Supporting governance over COBC materials and documents at HEINEKEN Kraków
• Engaging and cooperating with Change & Communications team and COBC workgroup around communications of COBC issues in the company
• Assisting Compliance Officer in terms of day-to-day actions related to COBC areas: bribery, gifts, entertainment, hospitality and donations, money laundering and sanctions, conflict of interest, insider dealing, intellectual property and confidential information
• Cooperating with other HEINEKEN Kraków teams in terms of COBC, providing responses to day-to-day queries
• Assisting Compliance Officer in preparation of annual COBC assessments and execution of relevant compliance actions
• Research of relevant compliance regulations
• Supporting the agreements sign off process between requestor and Legal, financial review, tracking of changes and verification of proposals
• Taking part and support in Supplier Code process and database maintenance
• Supporting in design and implementation of relevant local controls, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable local laws and regulations and HEINEKEN Group rules and guidelines
• Supporting POAs sign off process and data maintenance
• Supporting and assisting in performance of daily task related to data privacy
• Supporting and assisting in preparation of PIA/DPIA evaluations
• Taking part in promotion of GDPR compliance at HEINEKEN Krakow
High degree of personal integrity with sound business judgement
Knowledge and experience in the practical application of regulations, such as GDPR, AML, Anti-bribery (previous experience in Audit, Compliance, Legal field - min. 1 year)
Overall previous experience min. 2 years
Ability to develop a detailed understanding of the business and external risk
Experience in operating in complex organisational environments
Good investigative skills, prepared to challenge the status quo
Excellent written and verbal English and Polish
What we offer
Private Medical Healthcare
Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
ACCA Approved Employer
Work from home flexibility (also after COVID)
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
corporate sports team
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
employee referral program
flexible work from home scheme after pandemic/lockdown
open bar on Fridays;)
At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation Management, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
The purpose of the Compliance Function is to ensure that HEINEKEN Krakow complies with specific regulatory requirements and the employees comply with HEINEKEN Kraków internal policies, rules and outside specific regulatory requirements in order to help organization manage risk and maintain a positive reputation.
Compliance Analyst will support Compliance Officer in resolving day-to-day issues and mitigating compliance and legal risks within HEINEKEN Kraków for the future.
The Compliance Function scope covers areas of: Code of Business Conduct (COBC), Legal, GDPR, and Compliance Risk Management. Compliance Officer with support of the Compliance Function is empowered to identify any trends or new compliance related risks to the business and advises the Management Team on any remedial actions needed.