- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
MoneyGram is a global provider of innovative money transfer and payment services. Our mission is to connect friends and family throughout the world anyway that is convenient by providing a reliable financial connection for life's essentials and daily needs. Our services have the ability to positively impact millions of lives every day
Compliance Analyst - Transaction Monitoring - AML, CTF, FraudNumer ref.: 108100
The Compliance Analyst ensures the business operates in accordance with all legal and regulatory requirements and all group standards relating to anti-money laundering, counter financing of terrorism (AML), and fraud prevention. The incumbent is responsible for advanced investigations that detect and report suspicious activity to government authorities and enable MoneyGram to form sound judgements concerning reputational and other risks while meeting expectations of regulators and other compliance stakeholders.
- Reviews and analyzes leads for potential suspicious activity, including those generated from an alert detection processes, subpoenas and warrants, negative media reports, as well as other sources to include (but not limited to):Identifying, researching and reporting suspicious activity.
Managing the investigative process from initial detection to disposition.
Thoroughly and timely reviewing reports and other investigative leads that potentially identify suspicious activity.
Formulating and recommending responses to potentially suspicious findings, reporting such activity to the appropriate regulatory authorities, and support MoneyGram's forward-looking risk-mitigation response.
- Supports managers, supervisors, and sr analysts in conducting moderately complex AML/Fraud investigations.
- Works with team members to determine whether to close cases, escalate findings and/or file a Suspicious Activity Report with the various global regulatory, law enforcement or, Financial Intelligence Units globally.
- Writes and files Suspicious Activity Reports and recommends relationship retention or termination.
- Liaise with various Compliance, Advisory, or Business teams, Legal, Security and Law Enforcement, or other internal departments as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least BA/BS degree in business, finance, law enforcement, banking, legal studies or a related field.
- 3-5 years of compliance financial investigations, experience in money service business or banking.
- CAMS of CFE certification preferred.
- 1 year of experience in writing and preparing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) or similar in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of laws applicable to money laundering, including the BSA, USA Patriot act, US Treasury AML guidelines, OFAC requirements, and Suspicious Activity Reporting requirements; and/or global AML/CFT/Fraud laws and regulations.
- Excellent organization, strong time management skills, including the ability to effectively prioritize work assignments with changing priorities.
- Should be a self-starter, capable of working under minimum supervision.
- Results oriented team player.
- Able to multi-task and complete projects on time.
- Exceptional research and analytical, cross-referencing, and deductive reasoning skills.
- Strong writing, analytical and communication skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills; able to effectively communicate investigative findings and recommendations with senior leadership & law enforcement.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a culturally diverse agent and consumer base.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast pace, highly structured, deadline driven culture.
- Experience working with highly confidential information.
- Capable of sharing knowledge, mentoring, and training other team members.
- Knowledge of domestic and international higher risk countries, jurisdictions and corridors of AML/CTF concern, preferred.
- Fluent/bilingual communication skills, preferred.